Death Metal >> Where does the best death metal come from?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
Which country does death metal the best in your opinion?
USA
Sweden
Finland
Czech Republic
Canada
Other (please specify)

Saturday 12 February 2011 - 09:19:49

citation :
Demogorefest says : i love your new signature0

Thanks dude 0

Saturday 12 February 2011 - 15:45:18
that is a cool sig. i think i'm gonna go make one now lol.

death metal... yeah i think that sweden and the usa has some of the best around, also look at Nile, they are amazing, and Morbid Angel. just good ole death metal. and as for sweden i have one band in mind. Amon Amarth they're just so epic.
Saturday 12 February 2011 - 16:14:11
Sweden got my vote. Though I like the Finnish melodic death bands too.

Saturday 12 February 2011 - 16:32:43
I find good stuff everywhere but I know there are countries more representative "historically". But Czech Republic, hahaha (no Offense ), it's nowhere near as rich as Poland which would be a great contender! I know about 10 to 15 Czech bands when I know about 50 Polish bands not even counting Black Metal.

If I'd vote, guess I'd go either Sweden or Poland.

Saturday 12 February 2011 - 17:57:23
From those out of the list i would choose USA.
If there would be some more countries my choose would be harder.
I miss italy with a bunch of great technical Brutal Death Metal bands, also in greece many great bands came up lately, not to forget about the netherlands.

Saturday 12 February 2011 - 18:04:14
For all of you saying that "if there were more options to choose from" don't you realize one of the options says "other (please specify)"?

Sunday 13 February 2011 - 04:38:55
I'll take POLAND for 500, Alex!!!!!!!!!

how'd they get left off?

Wednesday 16 February 2011 - 18:32:15
i don't know about you guys but i think bands-''Escalationunit Chaos Engine'',"crematory" and "mammutant" are more than enough to point my finger to germany... but australian band "Olemus" is also amazing so i think ONLY after germany,best death comes from austr./swed... yup...

Thursday 17 February 2011 - 07:38:52

Thursday 17 February 2011 - 13:12:48

citation :
Earine says : USA for me. Vital Remains, Suffocation, Immolation, Nile, Waco Jesus, Disfiguring The Goddess, Skinless, Obituary, Dying Fetus, Cattle Decapitation...

If you take out Suffocation that i never came to like , no matter how much i tried , and Cattle Decapitation that i havent tried out , thats a most kickass list