Black Metal >> Where does the best black metal come from?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
Take Your Pick ; )
Norway
Sweden
Finland
Poland

Sunday 13 January 2013 - 13:55:57
I actually think Russia has a good Black Metal scene.

Thursday 31 January 2013 - 01:45:50

citation :
miniradman says : I Saw a thread like this here before but without these bands

Personally, Id have to go with Sweden beacuse Marduk, Watain and Bathory.

I do like the bands from Norway but the stuff comming out of Sweden is really good aswell.

The Black Metal comming from Poland and Finland is pretty good aswell.

what do you think 0  
norway is best but sweden has some really good stuff  Pest dark funneral

Thursday 31 January 2013 - 10:27:01
why do you think Norway is the best?

Thursday 31 January 2013 - 16:29:40

citation :
miniradman says : why do you think Norway is the best?

Too many solid bands to count come out of Norway. Burzum, Mayhem, Ulver, Thorns, and a few bands that were good early on, like Satyricon and Dimmu Borgir. But I've gotten to the point where I don't limit the best Black Metal by country--I've really gotten into Leviathan, Dawn, Black Cilice, and Mg?a, and they're from America, Sweden, Portugal, and Poland respectively. As long as it's good.
I will say that a lot of shit Black Metal comes out of America, not including Leviathan, of course.

Thursday 28 March 2013 - 07:50:38
i was surprised at how many good Black Metal bands come out of Australia

Friday 29 March 2013 - 00:35:51

citation :
wasteoflife! says : i was surprised at how many good Black Metal bands come out of Australia

Destoyer 666... Be'Lakor... um... uh...

:

Friday 29 March 2013 - 01:22:31

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
wasteoflife! says : i was surprised at how many good Black Metal bands come out of Australia

Destoyer 666... Be'Lakor... um... uh...

:

woods of Desolation
austere
abyssic Hate
striborg

Monday 15 April 2013 - 15:27:13
Ne Obliviscaris
Portal
Nazxul

Tuesday 16 April 2013 - 08:47:23
Gospel Of The Horns,
D666,
Assaulter,
Denouncement Pyre,
Bestial Warlust
Portal
Sadistik Execution!!! (you guys Forgot these ones :p )

Tuesday 16 April 2013 - 09:03:41

citation :

Too many solid bands to count come out of Norway. Burzum, Mayhem, Ulver, Thorns, and a few bands that were good early on, like Satyricon and Dimmu Borgir. But I've gotten to the point where I don't limit the best Black Metal by country--I've really gotten into Leviathan, Dawn, Black Cilice, and Mg?a, and they're from America, Sweden, Portugal, and Poland respectively. As long as it's good.
I will say that a lot of shit Black Metal comes out of America, not including Leviathan, of course.

i was listening to that Ulver in the weekend and was really quite liking it, could you explain this band in brief please, are they second wave or what? I hope they are not that nsbm. I have outdone my music buying budget this week but would be KeeN to purchase one of there cd's in the near future