Black Metal >> Where does the best black metal come from?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
Take Your Pick ; )
Norway
Sweden
Finland
Poland

Saturday 04 February 2012 - 12:17:02
Rotting Christ
septic flesh
kawir
naer mataron
varathron
deviser
zemial
ravencult
thou art Lord
athos
agatus
macabre Omen
the elysian fields
legion of doom
acherontas
dodsferd

HELLAS (GREECE) the best of Black Metal

Sunday 29 April 2012 - 04:57:03
Why would you create a poll like this? Norway is the home of Black Metal

Sunday 29 April 2012 - 20:29:36
The first grouping of Black Metal bands from Norway were great, but all of the recently formed Norwegian Black Metal bands are really horrible. Dodsengel are an exception though.

Monday 30 April 2012 - 01:31:46
I Wish Ireland and Greece were on this poll.
I'm reconsidering my vote for Norway, because at the time I voted I hadn't discovered Altar Of Plagues or Ravencult.

Monday 30 April 2012 - 16:57:02

citation :
DoomMetalPrincess says : I Wish Ireland and Greece were on this poll.
I'm reconsidering my vote for Norway, because at the time I voted I hadn't discovered Altar Of Plagues or Ravencult.

Ireland: Primordial anyone?

Greece: Rotting Christ, Thou Art Lord

Tuesday 01 May 2012 - 02:18:09

citation :
Panzerjager says :

Greece: Rotting Christ, Thou Art Lord

I've only heard of those bands. Never actually listened to them.

Wednesday 09 May 2012 - 16:57:01
Sweden, is fucking awesome.
I know, i know, Norway is the home of Black Metal... but... i love swedish bands.

Wednesday 09 May 2012 - 18:00:59

citation :
Panzerjager says : 

I actually just recently began listening to Primordial. They're really an awesome band, especially on the album Redemption at the Puritan's Hand, which is %100 epic, but I don't think I'd call 'em black metal. Maybe that's just 'cause I've only heard their most recent Two albums? I don't know, where they more Black Metal in the early years?

Wednesday 09 May 2012 - 23:23:47

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
Panzerjager says : 

I actually just recently began listening to Primordial. They're really an awesome band, especially on the album Redemption at the Puritan's Hand, which is %100 epic, but I don't think I'd call 'em black metal. Maybe that's just 'cause I've only heard their most recent Two albums? I don't know, where they more Black Metal in the early years?

Their earliest albums are black metal.

Also, To The Nameless Dead is my favourite.

Thursday 10 May 2012 - 07:14:27

citation :
Mercenarion says :

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
Panzerjager says : 

Their earliest albums are black metal.

Also, To The Nameless Dead is my favourite.

I'd even call them still bm now, just not the classical second wave formula. I'll see them lve in August