Live Concerts >> The Last Concert You Visited
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 21 August 2012 - 14:11:00

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :
Crinn says : Immortal? O.o fuck you -.-

Saw them live too 2 weeks ago. They were good, but not that awesome. The songs, funny moves and crowd interaction were there which is great ofc (All Shall fall, One by One, Tyrants etc).

But the sound was rather messy. The End was also very abrupt: last note of All Shall Fall..boom that's it..bye! However it was very hot that day (and rumor has it that Abbath was nearly fainting of the HEAT) and some idiot threw a can of beer to the band, which angered the band.

And i bet the fire on the stage didnt help O.o

Tuesday 21 August 2012 - 15:49:24

citation :
Crinn says :

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :
Crinn says : Immortal? O.o fuck you -.-

Saw them live too 2 weeks ago. They were good, but not that awesome. The songs, funny moves and crowd interaction were there which is great ofc (All Shall fall, One by One, Tyrants etc).

But the sound was rather messy. The End was also very abrupt: last note of All Shall Fall..boom that's it..bye! However it was very hot that day (and rumor has it that Abbath was nearly fainting of the HEAT) and some idiot threw a can of beer to the band, which angered the band.

And i bet the fire on the stage didnt help O.o

Not at all... Abbath was sweating out of his skin. You could see him suffer. I had to leave the hall earlier too because of the HEAT

Wednesday 22 August 2012 - 10:51:41
^ I thought the Immortal gig was really good. Funny crab walking (we considered walking the same to our camp XP), facial expressions and silly crowd interacting such as 'One by ...whaaat?' I thought the sound was good for all I could tell being in the front row ^^
Was glad for all the fire, nights were Cold as Hell in Jaromer, considering I only had a thin jacket on...

You're allowed with beercans in fest Area, Panzerjay? Here at one of the festivals they even confiscated my hairbrush, the paranoid fiends! :P The Infidel shall be Frozen to death/covered in permafrost!

Wednesday 22 August 2012 - 13:41:54

citation :
Raina says : ^ I thought the Immortal gig was really good. Funny crab walking (we considered walking the same to our camp XP), facial expressions and silly crowd interacting such as 'One by ...whaaat?' I thought the sound was good for all I could tell being in the front row ^^
Was glad for all the fire, nights were Cold as Hell in Jaromer, considering I only had a thin jacket on...

You're allowed with beercans in fest Area, Panzerjay? Here at one of the festivals they even confiscated my hairbrush, the paranoid fiends! :P The Infidel shall be Frozen to death/covered in permafrost!

There was NO control on backpacks. I managed to smuggle some breadrolls and bottles of water inside, a friend smuggled a pocket knife into the hall. So, a beercan is piece of cake then.

A hairbrush is a potential weapon of Mass destruction...

Saturday 23 March 2013 - 13:50:38
Went to Thy Art Is Murder on thursday. Local bands Anguish and Redemption Denied supported along with A Dead Silence. The supporting bands were ok, but Thy Art was killer. Vocalist Chris McMahon had a very good onstage presence and enthusiasm; getting in with the crowd allowing some blokes at the front sing parts of songs. It was a fun night and well worth it. From what i can remember they played: Infinite Death, Whore to a Chainsaw,Reign of Hate (of course), Doomed at Birth, Shadows of Eternal Sin, Dying sun and The Purest Strain of Hate. Here are a couple photos (note they are not the best quality) 

On the left is Chris McMahon and the right is Marty from A Dead Silence

Saturday 23 March 2013 - 14:58:29
Looks like a small show. That's cool, I love small concerts. That's why Morbid Angel kicked so much ass--there were only 100 people there.

Sunday 24 March 2013 - 06:08:25
Yeah it was small, something like 50 people. It was good though, but one thing annoyed me and that was the amount of people, when Thy art played, who were at the back of the gig just moving their heads and not getting in and having a go. The worst thing was that these people made up literally more than half the crowd.
Sunday 24 March 2013 - 16:18:53

citation :
ryan5 says : Yeah it was small, something like 50 people. It was good though, but one thing annoyed me and that was the amount of people, when Thy art played, who were at the back of the gig just moving their heads and not getting in and having a go. The worst thing was that these people made up literally more than half the crowd.

Yeah, this crap annoys me and it seems more and more common each time I go to a concert. It's like they're trying to be as hipster as possible, like the cool kids on the bus talking about how lame sitting in the front is. It was like this with Morbid Angel as well, but not as bad as in your case. I don't understand why pay for a ticket if standing around awkwardly is all you're going to do.

Monday 25 March 2013 - 09:18:19
Yesterday I went to the Tribulation, Ketzer, Venenum and Alchemyst gig. I experienced a similar thing as you guys described: a very tame crowd. I was constantly on the first/second row... which consisted of 10 people and those 10 were the only one completely into it.

The gig itself however was great: Alchemyst and Venenum packed a strong atmosphere combined with a Nasty DM-punch. ketzer blew me away with their energetic black thrash. Tribulation was crushing: OSDM with acoustic intermezzos and atmosphere. Go listen to them! The Horror is their best album

Saturday 30 March 2013 - 14:43:47

citation :
ryan5 says : Yeah it was small, something like 50 people.

Fuark... that's awfully small for a Thy Art show.

citation :
but one thing annoyed me and that was the amount of people, when Thy art played, who were at the back of the gig just moving their heads and not getting in and having a go.

That's when you force them into the pit without their consent

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team