Black Metal >> Cradle Of Filth
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 15 April 2008 - 19:57:26

citation :
Aronax say : both of my parents are "metalheads" and they Hate CoF, anyway, my dad's favorite band is Scorpions.. so..

They are not bad though haha

Well i vote that i prefer the OLD stuff of COF, but well they r great, i love Danny filth0

My DAD is also a "Metalhead" hahahaha n that band, Scorpions is so cool i like it they r great u r right!0

Friday 18 April 2008 - 20:31:09
I like the OLD stuff...
But they suck Live =p

Friday 18 April 2008 - 20:38:04
I'm not really a fan of black metal, but Cradle Of Filth hit the spot, can't beat a good bit of her Ghost in the fog, plus temptation amuses me.

Friday 18 April 2008 - 22:06:11
Vempire... is a fantastic album and so is Dusk And Her Embrace.

After that, I don't like at all : "Pouet-pouet" metal as we say in France0 .

Moreover I saw them Live and it is really a fucking circus : Voice of shit, music sounding like.....nothing in fact, the sound engineer was drunk i think, Catastrophic is the good word to descrice this show.

Friday 18 April 2008 - 22:23:56

citation :
BEERGRINDER dit : Vempire... is a fantastic album and so is Dusk And Her Embrace.

After that, I don't like at all : "Pouet-pouet" metal as we say in France0 .

Moreover I saw them Live and it is really a fucking circus : Voice of shit, music sounding like.....nothing in fact, the sound engineer was drunk i think, Catastrophic is the good word to descrice this show.

I thought that Pouet Pouet metal was Deicide's stuff indeed 0 ...

Friday 18 April 2008 - 23:17:18

citation :
eulmatt say :
I thought that Pouet Pouet metal was Deicide's stuff indeed 0 ...

Deicide's stuff but not Dislocation's0 .         

Saturday 19 April 2008 - 21:34:23
there are some people out there in the big wide world who are just dont get what cof are about these people dont no what they are missing out on.
Cof are a mega IMMENSE british band and i cant w8 til their nu album

Wednesday 30 April 2008 - 20:25:10
danni filth is a good example of a Halloween costume lol, i mean that in no Offense, but if you wanna look creepy, thats the way to go haha0

Thursday 01 May 2008 - 00:28:34
I love Danny Filth , is so cute0

Thursday 01 May 2008 - 01:08:57

citation :
GothiclyRomanticPoet say : danni filth is a good example of a Halloween costume lol, i mean that in no Offense, but if you wanna look creepy, thats the way to go haha0

Dani filth is the beautifullest thing i've ever seen!
Although im still trying to make everyone believe that im his daughter and that 16 years ago he sent me to australia!! 0

But I can dream....