Black Metal >> Cradle Of Filth
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 02 April 2008 - 15:41:04

citation :
asphyxia_forever say :

citation :
rafflesia say :  i cant stand it!!!!!!!0

You can't stand the OLD stuff or Cradle Of Filth completly? 0

i listened to themtill they released their last album,dont remember its title...after Damnation &a day
now i cant listen tj their music at all for the real shit is wot the band has turned to.from love to hatred is one step.
did my answer satisfied u?

Wednesday 02 April 2008 - 15:43:10

citation :
Svarogh say : I Hate this band....
Pop-black=shit.
There's no good music, no vocals, besides that they're fucking posers!!!!
If you want to listen to black metal of high quality, listen to Immortal, Carpathian Forest, Darkthrone, Burzum, Marduk, Gorgoroth...............

i'm agree now

Wednesday 02 April 2008 - 15:44:02
1349 is fucking great!

Thursday 03 April 2008 - 19:35:18
They used to be ok. Only the first albums. But than they became fucking posers, and Dani's Voice became terrible. I don't know what happened to him. His Voice was soooooo great. Now it is pure noice.
Also i Hate all these posers who say that CoF is black metal. NO they are NOT Black Metal!
But if you like them no problem . It is a matter of taste.

PS: sorry for my bad grammar :D

Friday 04 April 2008 - 12:19:09
no matter if their music is black or not.the fact is that its music no longer

Tuesday 08 April 2008 - 13:56:34
Voted YES of cause, damn, I Hate this in trend to spit on Cradle Of Filth, especially that I know 90% of people I know in person that now Bitch about'em listened to them all the time before, still my favorite is one and only Dusk AND HER EMBRACE but surely love all other albums, Cruelty and The Beast and Midian are so awesome too, when I was younger I was More into them, now I listen to CoF rarely but still like to her Queen of Winter from time to time :p

Wednesday 09 April 2008 - 01:01:37

citation :
Aronax say : Voted YES of cause, damn, I Hate this in trend to spit on Cradle Of Filth, especially that I know 90% of people I know in person that now Bitch about'em listened to them all the time before, still my favorite is one and only Dusk AND HER EMBRACE but surely love all other albums, Cruelty and The Beast and Midian are so awesome too, when I was younger I was More into them, now I listen to CoF rarely but still like to her Queen of Winter from time to time :p

THANK YOU!!! I love you!! haha. But yes, for some reason it has become 'cool' to dislike CoF, and it's tupid, I still listen to them, and wear there band shirts and well, I haven't been beat up yet.
Wednesday 09 April 2008 - 14:01:42
Oh, I am not into metal t-shirts that much but I do have fantastic Dusk and her Embrace t-shirt I bought in Budapest on their gig, I still wears it from time to time, I also have small Picture of the band from the 90's in my room with their autographs (gift from some friend). Regarding beating up, hell yeah, I'd like if someone try and beat me cause of that

Oh, I love you too :P

Wednesday 09 April 2008 - 20:48:40
asphyxia_forever, you can be re-assured. COF IS AWESOME!! I've been a fan of them forever. Pop-black????? You cannot compare COF to pop... no, wrong..  The only person that i have heard that sed Dani Filth had a bad Voice is my father, who also is a metal-head.

Thursday 10 April 2008 - 01:12:02
both of my parents are "metalheads" and they Hate CoF, anyway, my dad's favorite band is Scorpions.. so..

They are not bad though haha