Black Metal >> Cradle Of Filth
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 01 May 2008 - 15:08:27
lol i could imagine the Reaction of your freinds if they go round to ur house and find daddy danni there dressed in his casual outfit 0

Cradle of Filth also do great covers of iron maiden songs e.g. Hallowed be Thy name and Fear of the Dark

Thursday 01 May 2008 - 19:44:52
ive seen HIM in his casual outfit, he does not look the same lol

Saturday 03 May 2008 - 20:10:05
Hahaha yes me 2. ive see HIM normal in photos n well i looks different of course but he looks very cute, he has a model face lol0

Friday 09 May 2008 - 21:26:29

citation :
NaTyMeTaL say : Hahaha Yes me 2. ive see HIM normal in photos n well i looks different of course but he looks very cute, he has a model face lol0

but if he was actually a model, no one would like HIM then haha0

Friday 23 May 2008 - 00:35:24
creadle of filth = shit
they are so pop and them music is so bastard...
they belive them bat jejeje but blive in satan... thats so idiot...
the true black metal is the best

Friday 23 May 2008 - 00:42:04
haha please grow up, being true is not to Bitch about bands cause everyone do it, and there is absolutely noting popish about Cradle Of Filth, especially their green period

Friday 23 May 2008 - 00:59:10
Where the hell do these people get this shit from popish??? WHAT THE FUCK!! This guy at school even went as far as calling them EMO!!!!! 0 He said its cuz dani wears tight black jeans!?! FUCKING IDIOT 0 CoF are awesome, seriously, grow up.
Friday 23 May 2008 - 09:34:36
lol speaking of emos, all the emos in London are going on Protest against this daily newspaper who said that they were all members of a cult.

Friday 23 May 2008 - 10:35:49
I don't know very well Cradle but I like it, the instrumental is amazing!

Friday 23 May 2008 - 21:31:19
lol my buddy at school agreed that danni filth makes for a good Halloween costume and he also said that he has a model face when hes wearing casual clothes but um i dont c how in the cof could be even close to emo, there music is 2 hard and the vocals are 2 gutteral, not 2 mention, emo music is just way 2 poserish, good example would be Escape The Fate, they do rap emo crap, can u say WHAT THE FUCK!!