Death Metal >> Best Old School Death Metal Bands
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 01 November 2010 - 16:14:51

citation :
GERALD9 says : Because rock music is dominated by white people, there are very few afro-american rock musicians. So it would be interesting to make a list about it.

Rascist

Monday 01 November 2010 - 21:56:21

citation :
Demogorefest says :

citation :
GERALD9 says : Because rock music is dominated by white people, there are very few afro-american rock musicians. So it would be interesting to make a list about it.

Rascist

Yeah, no racism

Sunday 13 March 2011 - 19:25:16

citation :
Karaladh says : How come nobody mentionned Pestilence
Without a single doubt the best old school Death Metal band ever ! Consuming and Testimony are simply the most brilliant albums ever created in European Death Metal history.

yes! i have Consuming Impulse and its amazing

Saturday 19 March 2011 - 19:53:43
Would Imprecation count?

Saturday 19 March 2011 - 23:19:15

First two albums are fantastic, and unlike other Death Metal bands, every album they make is way different than the previous one. I've only heard their first 2, and I heard that their album Shitfun sucked, but from what I've heard they're my favorite Death Metal band. Just listen to Ridden With Disease, Funereality or Severed Survival.

Tuesday 12 April 2011 - 17:51:46
eh, i personally like Shitfun, it's a refreshing type different though. lol

i recently got into the band Ripping Corpse
generic sounding i know, but they made good death-metal, and I've only been able to find one album by them. my favorite song is Rift of Hate, it's got this slow, almost Doom Metal sound, part that makes me want to stab people walking Down the street.
Tuesday 12 April 2011 - 21:41:13

citation :
blackhawk308 says : i recently got into the band Ripping Corpse
generic sounding i know, but they made good death-metal, and I've only been able to find one album by them. my favorite song is Rift of Hate, it's got this slow, almost Doom Metal sound, part that makes me want to stab people walking Down the street.

Ripping Corpse is generic, but good nonetheless. Erik Rutan left them and formed Hate Eternal, though aren't good for others, I find awesome (except for Fury and Flames, that album was horrible).

Wednesday 13 April 2011 - 00:50:42

citation :
Mercenarion says :

citation :
(except for Fury and Flames, that album was horrible).

0  dude, i hated that album too. it took me a long time before i listened to anything off their other albums. I, Monarch and King of all Kings were waaay better

Wednesday 13 April 2011 - 04:21:07

citation :
Mercenarion says :

citation :
Demogorefest says :

citation :

Rascist

Yeah, no racism

That isn't racist AT ALL. Yeah, a bit generalized, but holy christ.

Wednesday 13 April 2011 - 19:37:49
hm... yes... but a true statement nontheless... even though metal is a "worker class music" white people sitll dominate it...