Death Metal >> Best Old School Death Metal Bands
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 13 April 2011 - 23:24:54
i was just emphasising the Hypocrisy in that statement, if i had said something similar about how there weren't enough white people in rap music (not like i really wanna hear more rap at all0 ) i'd be labeled a rascist by every ignorant motherfucker that read it. I can't stand the "race hypocrisy" that is accepted in our society. people can say whatever they want to about a white male and get away with it, Hell, they'd probly be applauded for it.. but the moment anyone brings up The Black man: you a rascist

Tuesday 26 April 2011 - 20:38:44
oldschool Death Metal is the shit ! Nunslaughter, Grotesque (whole early swedish scene actually, Nihilist, Liers in wait, Seance etc. ), not to mention american titans of death, Incantation, Deicide or Morbid Angel. There are too many great bands, unfortunately most of them had split up. 

Saturday 07 May 2011 - 19:34:23
I have something to ask for any Death Metal buffs on here.
What's the best album by the Japanese Death Metal band Sabbat?

Saturday 07 May 2011 - 19:39:43
aren't they black/thrash?
EDIT: after a memory-refreshing listen, yeah, these guys aren't Death Metal at all.

Saturday 07 May 2011 - 19:42:06
Huh.
Well.
Still wondering what their best album is, guess I just posted the question in the wrong place.

Thursday 02 June 2011 - 22:30:02
I like Transmetal but they ain't old school dm..I mean the're old school but actually they pla thrash death,not old school death..Anyway my favourite old school d.m. bands (american,swedish and netherlandese school) are : Morbid Angel,Obituary,Master,Jungle Rot,Massacre,Dismember,grave,Sinister,Pestilence and gorefest.My favourite school is of course the american one !!!

Sunday 26 June 2011 - 15:15:34
http://youtu.be/GTE0u4i3iq4
http://youtu.be/pt7dQu-6P4M

Sunday 26 June 2011 - 21:30:14
Xess is totally my new favorite poster. I usually don't like it when people post links and only links, but good GOD the stuff he posts is AWESOME. like holy shit.

Sunday 26 June 2011 - 23:38:37
Wow. Azarath is really good.
It's the drummer from Behemoth (Inferno)'s side band.

As for Old School Death... Would Krabathor count?

Saturday 30 July 2011 - 00:58:34

Thanks to ryan5 for showing me this band