Ready... action! >> Your favourite theme/plot
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 07 April 2010 - 23:27:20
I'm not a movie lover, so mainly I watch movies which don't have very elaborated and didactic plots. Maybe it sounds weird but I prefer to read a valuable book than to watch such movie. (Fight club doesn't count).

Thursday 08 April 2010 - 11:31:45

citation :
1Archon1 says :

citation :
the_unborn says : i prefer Action movie that the character is human and can actually get hurt...like bourne series...

The bourne series are awesome indeed ! But the char isnt really getting Hurt 0

lol...maybe not that much...but at the very least he is Hurt or at least he has a weakness or a problem...compare to 007...bourne is way better than bond

Monday 09 August 2010 - 16:42:57
After watching several zombie and Romero movies (although his latest movie sucked) my favorite plot would be the classical zombie Apocalypse, or at least something that has to do with zombies.

Monday 07 March 2011 - 19:46:47
i like 'em psychological (especially those brother-sister complex stuff), or supernatural, or Mystery, or horror.

Wednesday 29 June 2011 - 19:22:13
Peplum, Heroic fantasy, Old films in black & white and Christmas films .

Wednesday 29 June 2011 - 20:39:38
Does 'Stanley Kubrick' count as a plot?

Wednesday 29 June 2011 - 20:43:11

citation :
InfinityZero says : Does 'Stanley Kubrick' count as a plot?

If so, then it is one of my favourites.

That and graphic novel films. I love those.

Wednesday 29 June 2011 - 20:49:34
Yup, Stanley Kubrick sure is the shit.
I've seen all of his films except 3 (Killer's Kiss, Lolita, and Fear and Desire), and that's counting his obscure ones that nobody knows about. The only reason I haven't seen the remaining 3 is because I CANNOT FIND THEM ANYWHERE.