Ready... action! >> Your favourite theme/plot
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 21 August 2009 - 15:39:38
as for me,i like films about serial Killers or "religious" crimes 

what about u?0  

Friday 21 August 2009 - 17:04:15
Mainly, I like to watch movies with the sickest tortures and lots of Blood (not orange please).
In second place, I like epic and fantasy movies like Braveheart, Spartacus and LOTR (no Harry Potters please).
Then, I like bizarre and disturbing movies, like City of Lost Children, A Clockwork Orange and most David Cronenberg's movies.

Friday 21 August 2009 - 18:57:52
I like plots that are based on true events like Kingdom Of Heavens or Saving Private Ryan (the war veterans actaully thought it was very realistic)

Friday 21 August 2009 - 18:58:51

citation :
Earine says : Mainly, I like to watch movies with the sickest tortures and lots of Blood (not orange please).
In second place, I like epic and fantasy movies like Braveheart, Spartacus and LOTR (no Harry Potters please).
Then, I like bizarre and disturbing movies, like City of Lost Children, A Clockwork Orange and most David Cronenberg's movies.

much Blood is great!but i like artistically spilt over the area...0

Saturday 12 September 2009 - 20:48:23
I like movies about WW2 and Hitler(this doesen't mean that i like him), and really scary movies, i mean SCARY not those that are made to scare little children, but really scary and confusing, with much torture, Blood, psychos etc...

Also i like japanesse horror movies, the american remakes suck. And movies with no happy ends, where all die in the end.

Friday 18 September 2009 - 13:59:17

citation :
psycho_metal says : I like movies about WW2 and Hitler(this doesen't mean that i like him), and really scary movies, i mean SCARY not those that are made to scare little children, but really scary and confusing, with much torture, Blood, psychos etc...

Also i like japanesse horror movies, the american remakes suck. And movies with no happy ends, where all die in the end.

I like the way u think

what can i say he said all i love.
specialy the psychos.

Saturday 13 March 2010 - 23:09:12
I love Witchcraft stuff and the occult.

Monday 15 March 2010 - 18:20:29
0 War stuff, Saving Private Ryan, Hamburger Hill, and Gods and Generals

Cop stuff, and definately Zombies, also movies like American Psycho and Silence of the Lambs. You know, where the serial Killer is human, not some demon/ghost or whatever the hell.

Wednesday 07 April 2010 - 15:56:41
i prefer Action movie that the character is human and can actually get hurt...like bourne series...

Wednesday 07 April 2010 - 17:18:09

citation :
the_unborn says : i prefer Action movie that the character is human and can actually get hurt...like bourne series...

The bourne series are awesome indeed ! But the char isnt really getting Hurt 0