Musicians >> Your Favourite Clean Vocalist
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 03 May 2011 - 18:44:35

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
Panzerjager says : Guys... you Forgot Ronny James Dio

Well DUUUHHHHH his name is like so legendary that it doesn't deserve mention on this sorta thread.
and it's so obvious that it would seem like whoever brought him up was avoiding really thinking about it. 0

okay guys, I'm going to totally honest with you.

Who is he? 0

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggggggggggggggghhhh!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Kill me goddamn please Kill me ASAP

read what Infinity wrote, please... and let me cry in my little corner

Tuesday 03 May 2011 - 19:13:00
What's the fuck you don't know this guy !! I think ronnie james Dio is the best Heavy Metal vocalist ever !

Listen

Tuesday 03 May 2011 - 20:23:59

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :

Well DUUUHHHHH his name is like so legendary that it doesn't deserve mention on this sorta thread.
and it's so obvious that it would seem like whoever brought him up was avoiding really thinking about it. 0

Who is he? 0

Seriously, man? Seriously?
Dude, Dio is like totally the most legendary metal vocalist ever!! There's no way of you being into metal for so long and not knowing who Dio is.

I'm really worried of what Enigmatick will say

Tuesday 03 May 2011 - 21:12:54

citation :
psycho_metal says :

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :

Who is he? 0

Seriously, man? Seriously?
Dude, Dio is like totally the most legendary metal vocalist ever!! There's no way of you being into metal for so long and not knowing who Dio is.

I'm really worried of what Enigmatick will say

You cannot be serious man.
First you call Ozzy Osbourne ''Ossie Ozbourne'' then you call Megadeth ''Megadeath'' Now you're saying you've never heard of Dio!

Tuesday 03 May 2011 - 22:31:59
I love how we're all ripping on mini for his lack of absolutely significant knowledge in metal.
Seriously, I think he's trolling us, guys. He can't seriously be unaware of the passing of such a legend. I thought metalists everywhere involuntarily shat their pants and had a near Heart Attack when Dio died.

Tuesday 03 May 2011 - 23:52:00

citation :
InfinityZero says : I thought metalists everywhere involuntarily shat their pants and had a near Heart Attack when Dio died.

And I was one of them

But I agree with Psycho, I wonder how Enig will react.

Wednesday 04 May 2011 - 05:52:40

I have no words. No fucking words to properly describe this.
KIDS DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO Dio ANYMORE
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH US.

How can you even have an opinion on, no, how can you even fucking LISTEN to metal without knowing one of the most prominent figures in metal, without knowing how crucial he was to the history and development of metal as we know it? Go ahead and dislike him if you want, it's all personal preference, his Voice ain't for everybody (though personally, he makes my soul quiver) but to be completely unaware of his existence? That's like building a body without the head. And in place of a Head there's a tube connected to your ass so all you can eat for the rest of your life is your own bullshit.

There is still time. Holy Diver, Heaven And Hell, Rainbow, these are albums and bands (Heaven And Hell is both) that you should get yourself familiar with. NOW.

Next you're gonna be telling me that Lars Ulrich is a nice guy and Metal Hammer is the main news source for true heavy metal. Good lord.

Wednesday 04 May 2011 - 11:48:37

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
miniradman says :
Who is he? 0

No. NOOOOOO.
FUCKING NO.
I can't understand why you don't even know who he is--how could you have spent over a year into metal not knowing who Ronnie James Dio is? And HE DIED RECENTLY. That news was all over the place.

Ronny James Dio was the oldest heavy metalist ever, and also voted the best Heavy Metal vocalist of all time. He popularized the "m/" devil horns into the circle of metal. He was in some great bands:

Elf
Black Sabbath
Dio
Rainbow
Heaven and Hell

Okay. I still cannot comprehend how you don't know who he is. If metal was a religion, he'd be the God.

Not all kids aren't aware of or listen to Dio. He really didnt "invent" the sacred "HORNS", really his mum did, well it was a belief thing that she had. Watch METAL: A Head BANGER"S Journey for more info. Sam Dunn did an interview with him at Wacken & he explained the devils horns and how it become internationally accepted into the metal world.
citation :
"I learned the Lord is my Master
Though his name I No More chant
I removed my Silver Crucifix
Harken not to the preacher's rant
My only bible has been burned
That was the last time I kneeled
Nothing in church I ever learned
Only my selfish urge I'd yield" (Bloodbath-Treasonous)

Wednesday 04 May 2011 - 13:18:56

citation :
He really didnt "invent" the sacred "HORNS",

Who on here said he invented it? InfinityZero said popularized it!

citation :

really his mum did, well it was a belief thing that she had. Watch METAL: A Head BANGER"S Journey for more info.

I think you need to re-watch that documentary, because it wasn't his mother it was his grandmother. 

Wednesday 04 May 2011 - 13:38:53

citation :
ryan5 says :
Not all kids aren't aware of or listen to Dio. He really didnt "invent" the sacred "HORNS", really his mum did, well it was a belief thing that she had. Watch METAL: A Head BANGER"S Journey for more info. 

Umm, you might wanna look at my quote more closely. It says 'popularized', not 'invented'. I've seen a Headbanger's Journey and it's sequel numerous times.

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team