Artworks >> Worst Album Artworks
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 29 April 2011 - 14:32:19

citation :
InfinityZero says : I personally sorta like that album cover. It's not great, but it isn't terrible.

Top half and the GUN yes, but the Bottom half and its randomness is funny 0

Saturday 30 April 2011 - 05:02:31

this is probly the lamest album cover i've ever seen... it looks like the cover to a cheesy early 90's super nintendo video game. and the name "The Crusher" is pretty cliche also.Although musically, this album is badass and one of Amon Amarth's best releases overall

Monday 02 May 2011 - 15:01:36

Now which letter do you think is out of place? 0

Monday 27 June 2011 - 07:01:08
This one's pretty stupid

The band sucks too, here's the review of this shit shingle.
http://www.tartareandesire.com/reviews/Seizure_Crypt/City_Of_New_York/3565/

Monday 27 June 2011 - 11:39:58
According to that review, that album wasn't half bad 0

Monday 27 June 2011 - 12:25:29
New Opeth album cover. Is it cool in a 70's retro way or simply gay? I am torn between the two.

Monday 27 June 2011 - 12:30:37

citation :
Raina says : New Opeth album cover. Is it cool in a 70's retro way or simply gay? I am torn between the two.

It would be cool in retro way without their heads in the tree

Monday 27 June 2011 - 17:40:20
That's incredibly stupid. I've always loved Opeth's album covers. I personally orgasm every time I see the cover to Watershed and Damnation.
But that--even if they were going for a 70s thing they wouldn't go that ugly! Jesus!

Lemme post this one here:

Love the album and the cover isn't that bad, certainly not as bad as the Opeth one, but I find it pretty corny and lame lookin. The only interesting thing is the individial band member pics (find a bigger version of this pic and you'll see what I mean), and those could've just been part of the inner CD booklet or whatever. Compared to every other Carcass album artwork (even Swansong) this just isn't very good.

Monday 27 June 2011 - 18:19:10
5 heads on the tree represent the members of the band. The One falling out is The One that's leaving after this album. The flower in the tree is the Unnamed replacement. The skulls underneath the tree represent the past members of the band.

There is some other Symbolic shit in there too.
I don't know about you guys, but I actually love their new album cover.

Also, feast your eyes on this album cover!

Monday 27 June 2011 - 20:35:19
That's seriously bad. They probably just wanted a nude guy on the cover, since it's cool because of the natural-ness.