Artworks >> Worst Album Artworks
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 06 March 2011 - 01:33:51

Saturday 12 March 2011 - 19:28:35
Look what I just found:

Saturday 12 March 2011 - 22:09:22
Now to really make people regret clicking on this thread:

Saturday 12 March 2011 - 22:40:45
I think someone posted the Manowar one, but that Pat Boone one is hilarious. 0

Tuesday 26 April 2011 - 09:22:41
Is it Halloween already?

citation :
Now to really make people regret clicking on this thread:

I'll help 0

Thursday 28 April 2011 - 20:14:57

There's just so many things anatomically wrong with this. Not to mention the colors suck. And lookit the corpses the guy's standing on... they look like deflated blow-up dolls! And why are the clouds on the left all outlined and emphasized while the smoke on the right is all faded and static? It's so psychologically disorienting it just hurts to look at.

Thursday 28 April 2011 - 22:12:09

citation :
miniradman says :

What is this album? I remember listening to it a while ago, but I Forgot the name.

Thursday 28 April 2011 - 22:57:51

citation :
InfinityZero says :
There's just so many things anatomically wrong with this. Not to mention the colors suck. And lookit the corpses the guy's standing on... they look like deflated blow-up dolls! And why are the clouds on the left all outlined and emphasized while the smoke on the right is all faded and static? It's so psychologically disorienting it just hurts to look at.

I've heard of that band before... Musically, they're pretty good (if I remember correctly). But I kinda break into a Beavis and butthead-esque giggle everytime I hear the name "heavy load"

Friday 29 April 2011 - 14:00:26

citation :
Mercenarion says :

citation :
miniradman says :

What is this album? I remember listening to it a while ago, but I Forgot the name.

Its Horned Almighty's Contaminating Divine cover 0

Friday 29 April 2011 - 14:29:14
I personally sorta like that album cover. It's not great, but it isn't terrible.