Help >> Welcome
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 24 January 2009 - 22:36:51

citation :
stewie0 say : But most people hear listen to different music,they would have to balance everything from Doom to Brutal Death.

Taht would be cool though

We'd just do what SnakeMetalRadio does... Have people donate for stuff. The more you donate, the more requests you get to listen to your own songs on the radio.

Plus een non-donating members could request, but have to wait for your song to play 30 minutes ahead of time.

Members can upload the songs to the radio list bu uploading songs from their computers to the station' server, and users here can request which songs can be played. I think this would be a sweet idea! 0

Friday 01 November 2013 - 07:51:45

citation :
Gailun says : First look, there are problems here

I little bit more of an elaboration would be really helpful

Wednesday 18 December 2013 - 04:16:57
Hello, is this what kind of forum? What kind of problems can be solved? I want to learn PHP, do not know where the relevant tutorial.

Wednesday 18 December 2013 - 11:26:37

citation :
Scottme says : Hello, is this what kind of forum? What kind of problems can be solved? I want to learn PHP, do not know where the relevant tutorial.

This is a heavy Metal forum my friend, and not really a computer programming website. Good luck with learning it though

Wednesday 08 January 2020 - 22:35:16

I want to add a group. They have one 1994 album. In 2004, a reissue was released, vocals were removed and 3 tracks recorded in 2004 were added. The reissue also has a different name. Should I make 2 albums or not?

Saturday 11 January 2020 - 05:43:16

I wanted to add a news article concerning the passing away of Neil Peart.  I attempted to contribute this twice, but I don't see it on the front page.