Help >> Welcome
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 02 July 2008 - 03:09:33
Well my first time in an forum ever... I would like to make a question/suggestion for the page: is there (shall exist one) a page of imformation about metal styles, describing them? I like to comment and read repplies on this topic, because 360,00 bands are just to much to listen to. I suggest (if there's nothing like this yet on this site) to have a page describing each style, its origins and/or alikes ,and maybe a graduation (I'm not sure how to call it) of the bands on that style -I mean bands are more loud or play faster tyhan other in the SAME style-
I think this would be a great help to all who would like to have a big picture of metal THANKS

PS IRON MAIDEN RULES!!!!

Wednesday 02 July 2008 - 13:05:03
yes, it could be great, I'll see if we can do that asap 0

Thursday 03 July 2008 - 16:38:34
ok, I started it, but only for "major styles", example with black metal
http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/liste_groupe-indexStyle-Black_Metal-l-en.html

Friday 04 July 2008 - 23:26:51
Thanks, its a good start; let me know how exactly can I help, and which styles are to come. Thanks Again

Saturday 05 July 2008 - 10:41:55
For the moment I let that so.
If you want to add some other and or edit existant ones feel free to send me your text, I'll put them online

Thursday 22 January 2009 - 16:02:36
is there a place where i have to join to chat...in the chat area?

I have tryed to she what the chat is all about, but it just takes me to another place to log in , and still nothing?

Saturday 24 January 2009 - 00:49:23
Yea same here,maybe we have to be a fourth circle or something

Saturday 24 January 2009 - 04:25:19
Spirit of Metal should make an online radio station, just specifically for the site.
Saturday 24 January 2009 - 05:22:36
But most people hear listen to different music,they would have to balance everything from Doom to Brutal Death.

Taht would be cool though

Saturday 24 January 2009 - 11:35:02

citation :
InsanePatient say : is there a place where i have to join to chat...in the chat area?

I have tryed to she what the chat is all about, but it just takes me to another place to log in , and still nothing?

if you want to join to chat Area you first need to download Java. then close SOM and start again. normally it should work then. although its not really used yet.