Live Concerts >> Upcoming Concerts 2013
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 12 March 2013 - 01:23:09
Haven't posted here in a long while
 Well, I'm going to see my fav Power Metal bands, Helloween & Gammaray next Saturday.

Maybe third day of this fest with Romanian bands line up:

maybe Cult Of Luna & The Ocean for curiosity on 29 April

Megadeth 22 may

Rammstein 27 July

and it would be nice to make it to this festival in Belgrad, at least for Urfaust night:

Wednesday 13 March 2013 - 09:35:02

citation :
Demogorefest says : anyway, take lots of pictures.

Yeah i'll take some snaps if i remember to take my camera. Ive been listening to The Adversary, which is a solid album although the break downs are somewhat irritating. It's like the music is flowing fine and then you have a 10 second breakdown and this happens every song near enough, sometimes 2-3 times per track. If they reduced the amount of breakdowns it would be [B]much[/B] better.
I just need to listen to it Hate before the concert.

And shit Raina, Rammstein would be killer!
Wednesday 13 March 2013 - 15:26:34
RAINA YOU COME ON TO THE FORUMS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE TO MAKE ME JEALOUS. Rammstein... Megadeth... Helloween... URFAUST??? Not to mention Desaster, Horna and Gehenna. You are so fucking lucky. Take some pictures and post 'em, if you can! I'd love to see.

All I have coming up for me is Opeth, in late April. I don't like Opeth much, but I might as well go seeing as it's rare that metal bands come here and when they do the bands usually suck too much to see (Suiced Silence, Lamb Of God, Children Of Bodom). At least Opeth should be pretty fun to see live. Anyone here seen them? (Raina?)

Thursday 14 March 2013 - 08:10:59

citation :
InfinityZero says : RAINA YOU COME ON TO THE FORUMS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE TO MAKE ME JEALOUS. Rammstein... Megadeth... Helloween... URFAUST??? Not to mention Desaster, Horna and Gehenna. You are so fucking lucky. Take some pictures and post 'em, if you can! I'd love to see.

All I have coming up for me is Opeth, in late April. I don't like Opeth much, but I might as well go seeing as it's rare that metal bands come here and when they do the bands usually suck too much to see (Suiced Silence, Lamb Of God, Children Of Bodom). At least Opeth should be pretty fun to see live. Anyone here seen them? (Raina?)

I'll ADD some more jealousy IZ... I got a Ketzer, Tribulation, Alchemyst and Venenum gig incoming in Two weeks. Next month i'll see Ataraxie and Mournful Congregation and in June Nifelheim, The Stone and Vulcano come to destroy Belgium.... Need more? :p

I have heard positive things about Opeth, they seem to vary often in setlists. This makes them rather unpredictable. Haven't seen them live however, not too WILD about them

Thursday 14 March 2013 - 16:00:17
I don't know any of those bands except Mournful Congregation and Nifelheim. Super jealous about Mourful Congregation. I still have never seen a doom band live before and Mournful Congregation have one of my Absolute favourite doom albums ever. Tell me how that concert goes

I'm not too WILD about Opeth either. It seems like most of the time I go to concerts I'm not super psyched about each band. But I'm always super enthusiastic even when I don't really like the music. Except for when Matt Mays opened up for Metallica. I couldn't clap for that guy.
Maybe I won't blend in too well with all those Opeth-obsessed 14 year olds that are too young to realize that there are tons of bands out there that do what Opeth do, before they were doing it, and do it better.

Friday 15 March 2013 - 15:03:27
Yep, Saw Opeth twice... First time their show was awesome, but last time they promoted their last album - the concert was were tame, mellow and atmospheric. A lot of prog fans came to it, I think it was okay even if I wasn't too WILD about their tracklist - you should go and check them out.

Not sure if i make it to the Urfaust show yet - I'll have to make an impulsive decision in travelling to Serbia for it. as for the others, sure - I'll take some pics ^^

Thursday 04 April 2013 - 12:24:37
I guess I'm pretty lucky...I'm Chinese and a lot of bands are coming to China this year,like Lacrimosa,As I Lay Dying,Eluveitie,Epica and so on.That's so nice for Chinese people though not much people in China like metal!m/

Friday 05 April 2013 - 02:23:02
As long as I've been on SoM I've never come across a Chinese member.
I've heard China and Japan have fair-sized metal undergrounds, but I can't speak from experience!

Saturday 18 May 2013 - 02:29:53
Going to the opening date for Rockstar Mayhem Festival in June...every year since its beginning in San Bernardino, CA!!

Tuesday 06 August 2013 - 04:32:14
I will be going for Metallica in Singapore on the 24th August, Bring Me The Horizon in Malaysia on the 17th Oct. And maybe Warped Tour on 1st dec in Sydney.

Guys, are there any more tours in and around Asia? Thanks