Live Concerts >> Upcoming Concerts 2013
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 07 January 2013 - 15:31:57
What concerts are you going to this year, or hope to go to.

I am going to download 2013, even though the line up isn't looking to good this year, I'm only really interested in the 3 headliners, Queens Of The Stone Age and , motorhead

Monday 07 January 2013 - 16:33:58
Man, I'm so jealous of everyone on here some times, Nothing comes around to my home town

Oh well, that's what I get for living in the middle of nowhere

Monday 07 January 2013 - 17:07:47

citation :
miniradman says : Man, I'm so jealous of everyone on here some times, Nothing comes around to my home town

Oh well, that's what I get for living in the middle of nowhere

you never know, you might be lucky for a band to come your way.

Tuesday 08 January 2013 - 02:24:31
All the good band usually stop at a place called Townsville, which is about 400km away from where I live (in Cairns). Although I might move Down there this year, depends on what happens. Even then, Brisbane (the state capital) gets everything

Wednesday 09 January 2013 - 18:12:41

citation :
miniradman says : All the good band usually stop at a place called Townsville, which is about 400km away from where I live (in Cairns). Although I might move Down there this year, depends on what happens. Even then, Brisbane (the state capital) gets everything

I guess I am lucky then, living on the outskirts of London, loads of venues so loads of bands.

Thursday 10 January 2013 - 00:28:06

citation :
Scared1 says :

citation :
miniradman says : All the good band usually stop at a place called Townsville, which is about 400km away from where I live (in Cairns). Although I might move Down there this year, depends on what happens. Even then, Brisbane (the state capital) gets everything

I guess I am lucky then, living on the outskirts of London, loads of venues so loads of bands.

I swear... once I start earning real money, I'm gonna make my way over to Europe... not to see the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben or the Queen... but for metal

Friday 11 January 2013 - 20:15:35

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
Scared1 says :

citation :

I swear... once I start earning real money, I'm gonna make my way over to Europe... not to see the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben or the Queen... but for metal

Great Idea But if you come to Europe you might aswell he the sights as well as come for the metal. London is a good place for metal and for sights.

Wednesday 16 January 2013 - 16:51:42
Line up for download has changed :D

Amon Amarth :D

Monday 11 March 2013 - 07:21:01
Thy Art Is Murder are playing in my hometown on 21st march. Should be a good show.
Monday 11 March 2013 - 17:58:20

citation :
ryan5 says : Thy Art Is Murder are playing in my hometown on 21st march. Should be a good show.
duuude, I've been hooked on Thy Art Is Murder for a couple months now and they're starting to become one of my favorite bands (definitely my favorite Deathcore band). When the Hell are they gonna do a north American tour? they signed to Nuclear blast, you think they'd ship em off to Europe or at least the U.S. and Canada by now.. anyway, take lots of pictures.