Hell >> The Problem of Suicide
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
have u efer tried to commit suicide?
yes
no
i am thinking of it but smth stops me
smn i know closely has

Tuesday 08 April 2008 - 15:56:17
For sure VastAir there would be no one left... Life needs courage MUCH of it though!!!!!!!

Those first lines made me sad Aronax0 I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* I miss reading your posts Aro.*

I don't know it's so hard to Judge people who commit suicide... But to Kill yourself for a fuckin' girl is nonsence to me0 I don't care much about such things.....

Wednesday 09 April 2008 - 14:04:22
hahaha mates, of cause that committed a suicide over a girl is ridiculous, but the guy is dead, I would never do it myself haha

btw, he was a weirdo anyway, who knows what was in his head beside the things I know..

Wednesday 09 April 2008 - 16:23:14

citation :
Aronax say : 
... who knows what was in his head beside the things I know..

Oh yeah... You're right Aro!!
Suicide is not a decision that can be taken in few minutes!
It is something which take long time; it starts with a bad feeling... to some kind of humiliation (in some context). Then the person fall in some sort of "deep melancholy" that can be shown through one's bad behavior, Hate for example,.... Some time later, a person would be a kind of  "planted bomb" waiting just for a "small flame" to explode. Unfortunatly, a girlfriend might be the last stew in this case... 0 

Well, anyway, it deppends on everyone's personality, and how she/he deals with certain things. For example; I'm a person who have "reasons" to be cuttng myself, right? But I don't do it!! Cuz I've found a better way or solution...
In psychology, they say that parents violent behavior towards their children, would results in  two different ways:
1- (-) The child would be the same as his parents, means VIOLENT...
2- (+) The child would be a highly responsable & LOVING person...

Thursday 10 April 2008 - 19:20:04

citation :
angels say :

citation :
Aronax say : 
... who knows what was in his head beside the things I know..

Oh yeah... You're right Aro!!
Suicide is not a decision that can be taken in few minutes!
It is something which take long time...

i dont beleive in psychologists,Angels...&speaking about my case...maybe,that result was The End of a chain,had been forming for years,but...it wasnt even a dicision.that was withot any visible reasons.am i insane??d'u think this way?if i had benn getting ready for suicide i would have tried to do that...why?i'm scared of death...

Friday 11 April 2008 - 13:24:37

citation :
rafflesia say :
i dont beleive in psychologists,Angels...&speaking about my case...maybe,that result was The End of a chain,had been forming for years,but...it wasnt even a dicision.that was withot any visible reasons.am i insane??d'u think this way?if i had benn getting ready for suicide i would have tried to do that...why?i'm scared of death...

My thought exactly!!
The chain took time Raffy, right? its not something you got in few minutes0
(like a jewlery for example0) you've been going through hard times & step by step you got the chain...
So the result Will be defferent from a person to another. And being scared of death, is your PERSONAL WAY to deal with it...
*Thanks God!*

Sunday 13 April 2008 - 20:25:07
i mean,everything isnt so simple as it seems...the one can have a good life,being not sattisfied by it anyway...

Saturday 19 April 2008 - 12:50:28
Let not the Pain be your driver...
Yet, be the SELF who drives!!

Wednesday 23 April 2008 - 17:15:37
i made up my mind i want to committe suicide tomorrow night

Wednesday 23 April 2008 - 20:41:14

citation :
angels say : Let not the Pain be your driver...
Yet, be the SELF who drives!!

Thuse spake Master Yoda 0 0 .

Wednesday 23 April 2008 - 22:14:45
the auestion here is no suicide itself. but does people at a certain moment come to think that their lives r just whorthless??its just frustrating to hear that.i`m happy to know that some people here backed Down and turned to be resonable.0