Hell >> The Problem of Suicide
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
have u efer tried to commit suicide?
yes
no
i am thinking of it but smth stops me
smn i know closely has

Thursday 03 April 2008 - 13:46:04
Maybe some tragedy like big Accident in familie can be awfull and terrible and if parents lost their child it´s worst thing on the world. ( I only hope this Will miss me).
I had 2 friends who are dead .
 They maded suicide.
First one was great violine player, noone know the true reason Why he maded it.
Second one had labile mind, becouse he quit with his girlfriend (Jump under the train).  
Couple of  years ago I had plan make suicide for same reason like my second friend. But im still here and im happy.
What is the true reason Why I don´t maded it ?
I belived in future. I belived she Will come back to me.She wasnot with me enymore, but I have another girlfriend, and totally different life.
0  In the days when thinked about my suicide I had Big One Faith !
 This Faith have name HEAVY METAL  0  
Maybe for someone its not same like for me. But Heavy Metal is my Religion and I wan to Live and see many concertos, I wan to Live and play Heavy Metal , I wan to write .... I wan to live  !
I Will never do that  for brake friendschip with girlfriend !
Never Surrender !

K.P.King    0

Thursday 03 April 2008 - 14:13:48
this MSG for both purple&KPKing

i share the point about rock music helping us to stay in this world.but u're More lucky,bein musicians,but me...i'm just an artist0

Thursday 03 April 2008 - 14:39:26

citation :
rafflesia say : this MSG for both purple&KPKing

i share the point about rock music helping us to stay in this world.but u're More lucky,bein musicians,but me...i'm just an artist0

Thursday 03 April 2008 - 19:58:27

citation :
KPKing say : ...I wan to write... 

ooooooofff.......Finally we share something in common0
In fact two things0 cuz i like Heavy Metal too0

Thursday 03 April 2008 - 20:13:25
...Ah sorry about you friends0 GOD bless them with his mercy!!!

Friday 04 April 2008 - 12:11:32

citation :
KPKing say :

citation :
rafflesia say : this MSG for both purple&KPKing

oh yeah0 painting,drawing...

Friday 04 April 2008 - 21:37:10

citation :

As long as you express yourself and don't keep everything in your midn it Will be helpful. I really believe in this because maybe I wouldn't be here now if I hadn't wrote everything I had on the heart.

Saturday 05 April 2008 - 21:40:53
i'm really glad to create smth useful!everybody is welcome to have a conversation

Tuesday 08 April 2008 - 14:02:28
Damn, I Hate this topic, lost of my best friends do to his suicide, remember HIM being all cheerful and full of life and them what girl can make out of a man, suddenly he start acting like a retard talking about suicide and shit and damn we all thought he is jerking around with us, one day I got that sms saying goodbye, that was it, even though some people find it cowardice, Slava to my brother...

Never been suicidal myself, sure I think few times about doing it, but i doubt there was any serious thoughts in my brain about it, I think I am not strong enough to Kill myself, well, it is part of life anyway, we should not question people that committed suicide, but people who made them do it and people who did nothing to prevent that like me for example, be careful with such shit, it is not for fun..

Tuesday 08 April 2008 - 14:09:50

citation :
Aronax dit :  we should not question people that committed suicide, but people who made them do it and people who did nothing to prevent that like me for example, be careful with such shit, it is not for fun..

No one pushes the trigger or Slit your veins but you. It takes courage to Live even in the worst situations. I'm not saying that those who committed suicide and did succeed suck eggs and they don't deserve respect, I'm only saying that they weren't strong enough to live.
If everyone who'd Suffer from broken Heart would commit suicide, there wouldn't be many of us left, would there?