Hell >> The Problem of Suicide
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
have u efer tried to commit suicide?
yes
no
i am thinking of it but smth stops me
smn i know closely has

Wednesday 01 June 2011 - 09:59:33
I wanted to comit Suicide cause of some family problems but something stopped me. Ironically, i am alive cause of a Black Metal album, it saved me.

Saturday 04 June 2011 - 03:50:37

citation :
Moonshine_Delirium says : I wanted to comit Suicide cause of some family problems but something stopped me. Ironically, i am alive cause of a Black Metal album, it saved me.

Which album was that? 0

Saturday 04 June 2011 - 04:47:59

citation :
Moonshine_Delirium says : I wanted to comit Suicide cause of some family problems but something stopped me. Ironically, i am alive cause of a Black Metal album, it saved me.

Yeah, I'm interested too, what album was it?
And props to you for not doing it. It'd suck ass if a fellow SOM-goer killed themselves, and I'm sure the snobby-ass press would be all over the fact that you listen to metal, linking that to the source of suicidal thoughts etc. Great that you didn't do it. (Just curious, what stopped you?)

Friday 10 June 2011 - 19:32:00
I personally don't see Suicide as a solution for me because it is... just running away. And running away is never good.
But in general I can understand Suicide if there happened a lot of shit in life. As I don't believe in a life after death I think... There is Nothing and Nothing is also no Pain so if you only Suffer it will be nice for yourself. Still, I think you should remember how you will Hurt other people (friends, family...) with it. I only am PRO Suicide if somebody's Life Is Pain and only Pain and nobody in world likes him/her but - come on - anybody is liked by anybody. So Suicide is always EGOZENTRIC.

Friday 08 July 2011 - 04:53:47
Suicide sometimes isnt a bad thing, some people do it but their ploblems was fucking Insane, I have a lot of trubles in my life but there are guys that have a life as shit and you Saw their lifes and you ask "how this guy still living?"

I try to Suicide 2 times in my fucking life, but Im still alive(no for much) and Im Kick posers ass!

Saturday 09 July 2011 - 18:16:55

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :

Yeah, I'm interested too, what album was it?
And props to you for not doing it. It'd suck ass if a fellow SOM-goer killed themselves, and I'm sure the snobby-ass press would be all over the Fact that you listen to metal, linking that to the source of suicidal thoughts etc. Great that you didn't do it. (Just curious, what stopped you?)

Hmmmm , imagine the advertisement for the site . I mean ... there is no bad publicity . So which one of you guys want to help us increase the popularity of the site ?
Just kidding people .. We better deal dramas with humour .

Saturday 19 November 2011 - 23:55:53
Yes, but not out of some bitchy little "I Hate myself/life" type reason.  Life is just pointless.  Why bother living if you're going to devote most of your time to work, responsibilities, etc?  I was of the opinion that death would be more interesting than living a mundane life full of stuff I was obligated to do.  I just passed out from Blood loss, but obviously didn't die.  I'm glad I'm alive now, as college is a lot of fun.  Glad I didn't miss out on this.

Tuesday 17 July 2012 - 07:22:01
I used to think about the possibility of killing myself, but basically we don't know what is Beyond life if anything. In my opinion, to live a long life is the point of life.

Sunday 14 February 2016 - 22:01:36

Thoughts about Suiside...... As a Safety~valve!?!
You can have suisidel feelings & thoughts regulary or often But that can be mitigated by how much you actually plan Or think through taking actions to acheive that actually happening!?! Seeming as Ive struggled with many life & medical Issues for a long time suisidal related feelings thoughts & images have been "running like a film" in the back of my mind/self most of my life!?! But knowing that should certain situations occur I wont be left totally trapped it dosnt need to be used Every day month year that Im still here part of me is shocked!! I never eXpected to last/live this long. Depression every time is like a very slow kinda Death & it puts me more at Risk of "Not holding on" or of acting out of character. Generally speaking Im a fighter & had to be from day 1 & Dont want to make it "easy for my enemys"!?! But there IS a great amount of releif & release in creating the "alternate spaces for more Private & Painfull stuff to go into~along with Music & other Arts=My own "Safety valves" After All its My life & I know what gives me Stress & releif.....

Sunday 30 June 2019 - 23:20:45

You should never consider committing suicide, because your enemies will be overjoyed at your death.  They will laugh and say that you deserved to die, although they are your enemies because they fucked you around.