Nerds Central >> Physics!
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 18 August 2011 - 14:23:31
. . .and what would that be?

Thursday 18 August 2011 - 14:25:33
Impulse = pi - pf ?

Friday 19 August 2011 - 19:35:32
dropping a bit in here: I used to like physics but I'm more interested in Biology because it is IMO less Abstract than chemistry and physics. I'm studying to become a biology teacher next month

Friday 19 August 2011 - 23:59:07
Thats pretty cool, I like all three sciences that I'm doing at school. But Biology is the only one where I'm getting an A at

Saturday 20 August 2011 - 00:07:03
I liked physics a lot in high school - even went to some competitions where I didn't win anything. Biology was a subject I was good at too, even thought about going to med university at some point in my life, if I weren't so lamentably bad at chemistry...

You can become a biology teacher so fast, Panzerjager? Or just tutoring younger students?

Saturday 20 August 2011 - 02:50:05
@mini: Na i didnt do any impulses. We have 3 terms so in term 1 we did chemistry and term 2 we've done physics. Now i think we are doing biology in term 3
Saturday 20 August 2011 - 03:33:54
Oh thats right, you guys still have to use the "middle school" curriculm.

Saturday 20 August 2011 - 10:42:07

citation :
Raina says : I liked physics a lot in high school - even went to some competitions where I didn't win anything. Biology was a subject I was good at too, even thought about going to med university at some point in my life, if I weren't so lamentably bad at chemistry...

You can become a biology teacher so fast, Panzerjager? Or just tutoring younger students?

Well I start my studies next month, during that year i will only do micro-teacher towards pupils in my class. But next year, +/- 15 months to go, I'll give actual lessons to students between 12-16 years. i will be still going to school but also gathering experience. My last year will be nearly completely giving lessons as a 'replacement' for a teacher. After 3 years i'm done and go give biology anywhere I want

Saturday 20 August 2011 - 11:52:55
Oh yeah, 3 years of pedagogic lessons and practice is needed here as well (usually done accompanied by Biology or something-realated-to-it university). I thought you were starting teaching from this year...

Thursday 22 September 2011 - 22:41:48
Some scientists at the LHC apparently found some particles exceeding the light barrier.

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team