European Mythologies >> Pagan cultures ruined by Christianity
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 13 July 2011 - 01:06:25
I wasn't saying you were racist or anything. I just heard that since he was a neo-nazi, he started the whole NSBM scene. To me it would make sense, since Burzum is so popular.
Besides. I think alot of people just look Down on NSBM for the racism reason. Maybe they think they'll be judged because they like it or listen to it.

Wednesday 13 July 2011 - 01:49:57
I know you wasnt saying I'm racist, no Offense ^^ I just mean, he never bringed anything NSBM, with Burzum at least. He did some books where he explain about mythologies and maybe some other things that were into his mind about race or anything, I don't know because I havent read any one, but for sure he never made any thing like that with Burzum. All his songs are based on norse myth, gods, magic forest..dark art, he have been inspirated a lot by role playing game and particulary the Lord of the rings books.

Thursday 14 July 2011 - 23:24:55
Hey, come on everybody......... Varg Vikernes a nazi? Oh, yes, if you followed him from the beginning, once, completely pissed of with the false attention he got from the press (concerning that murder that he indeed commited), he said that, but he has said so many things, so contradicting each other, that taking just one quote from Varg and stating "this is him" is about as good as sticking a WET finger in the wind and saying its gonna be a Cold winter.

However controversial he might be, I do not consider him a nazi. I respect him to a certain extent for his deeper knowledge of Odinism, where others just yell a few catchy terms they have no clue about, but all to happy to cashier the kudos and $$$ it brings them. And....ach, ...... he burned Down a few churches? Well, so what? These pitiful statues of this nazarean death-cult that has forcefully imprinted on mankind to fear and Hate themselves are just screaming to be removed from the face of mother Earth. So sorry that at the time I was busy with other things, otherwise I might have torched a couple myself. If I have to mention one thing that makes me most happy about my adopted home, it is certainly that over here it is forbidden by law to erect churches for this lunatic christian sect.

Monday 21 November 2011 - 22:40:06
Varg is certainly not a Nazi. I'm pretty into RAC, Skin Oi!, and NSBM. Varg is no Nazi. I'm surprised Darkthrone hasn't gotten more flack for the whole Norse Arsik thing... Not sure why people focus on Varg.

Tuesday 22 November 2011 - 22:20:57
Varg is not a Nazi, and I faceplam to those who take him seriously. I don't even think he takes himself seriously.

Wednesday 23 November 2011 - 02:18:42

citation :
miniradman says : ... I faceplam to those who take him seriously. I don't even think he takes himself seriously.

Really?  Why? He seems pretty serious in his opposition to Christianity and capitalism...  Although he does make fun of himself for caching arms and ammo in the case of a Norwegian-American partisan war

Friday 02 December 2011 - 10:29:36
You wouldnt Burn Down a church if you weren't serious, or maybe it was just something to do (and was fun . .?)