European Mythologies >> Pagan cultures ruined by Christianity
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 10 July 2011 - 17:55:34
We agree on a same point and that's what is important

Sunday 10 July 2011 - 18:01:52
Oh yeah.

Sunday 10 July 2011 - 19:04:31
So What You Guys Are Saying Is That Their Should Be More Than One God?

Sunday 10 July 2011 - 19:12:19
christiany is anachronic, it's judgemental. Religion itself is the biggest lie of a mankind. Blind Faith giving a false hope can not be good for humanity. Believers are just afraid of the afterlife (surprise) and living along with the bible is making them feel better. Christianity is reason for Inquisition (Mass murders) witch hunts, fighting the 'non - believers' . Religion is the best way to manipulate masses. My country is really fucked if it comes to religion, I bet you can read about it in the internet (priest - Tadeusz Rydzyk is his name-  running a radio and his own tv channel, having his own 'army' of believers, mostly elders, giving him donations and blindly following whatever he says - in my country religion is often mixed with politics, for example there was a priest who was telling people who to vote for during The Mass). We were all Born atheists. The moment of choice which GOD we want to believe (or not believe at all) should be not earlier than after we turn lawful age. 

Sunday 10 July 2011 - 19:25:32
Nowadays, religion is the most profitable organisation.

Sunday 10 July 2011 - 19:36:47

citation :
IvanTheTerrible says : So What You Guys Are Saying Is That Their Should Be More Than One God?

I think people should wake up and realize there aren't any gods.

Sunday 10 July 2011 - 19:58:05
I do neither believe in one GOD nor in many gods. Sometimes Paganism is confused with Odinism, but that is just one form of old belief, so is Shamanism, (to a branch of which I count myself), so are many other Ancient religions and Spiritual philosophies. As Far as I am concerned, I do not recognize any gods, but see "father" Sun and "mother" Earth as livegiving entities. Their amalgamation has led to the living nature, of which we are just one of many parts, but Nothing so special in it.
Sure, Christianity was a bad thing for nigh all pagans, so was Judaism, so was Islam, and I can go on for a while. But then, in that, I can also be considered  a bad thing for them, (After the wholesale Slaughter of my Spiritual forebares by them, I can hardly be expected to have any warm feelings towards them), as so to say we aren't all dead as was projected by the butchers of the various one-god-only sects and it is my firm belief that the "game" ain't by Far over.........0 ............

Monday 11 July 2011 - 01:41:14

citation :
AnaGuard says : Nowadays, religion is the most profitable organisation.

Yeah, a little daunting when you see priests (here in Australia, I'm not sure how the preists operate around the world) ask donations to the chrch, and to the poor countries ect... but then, you see them drive out in a $500,000 car... 0

There was a big shitstorm about this I couldn't help but laugh 0

Monday 11 July 2011 - 07:16:19
Modern day religion has basically a double function: First it is a control mechanism to keep the sheep in line. Where state repression is often seen through easily, the religious one is more durable as it applies lots of irrational elements. For the further it's multinational business not much unlike the others. It's no surprise that priests, mullah's and other religious "dignitaries" wholesale violate the rules set by their own churches, as such rules were never meant to be serious, only to keep the noses of the sheep in the same direction.

summarizing: Organized religion is thinly veiled Greed and hypocisy made paramount. It is diametrically in opposition to the interests of the free mind (well, nigh any mind) and in such needs to be opposed by any means.

Monday 11 July 2011 - 13:35:37
I don't think religion nowdays got any more influence on people, sciences cames up and people only listen to that (at least in occidental part, there is always religion war on oriental)