About Spirit of Metal >> How did you hear about SoM?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 25 June 2010 - 02:37:33
I searched for a band review, this popped up.

Thursday 01 July 2010 - 01:42:17
I googled  for some information about the band, Riger , and it led me to SOM.  It's now one of my favorite activities on the computer. 

Thursday 01 July 2010 - 03:32:57
Couldn't find info on an album I got called "Anarchos" from A Mind Confused, and this came up. I continued the search and found it's only limited to 1,000 copies. Pretty nice find; I did a review on it.

Sunday 11 July 2010 - 03:42:23
I was just doing a search for metal forums, and your forum was actually the first result I clicked on. Kudos to you, man, this place ROCKS excellent job hehehe finally a TRUE Forum Of METAL

Wednesday 14 July 2010 - 00:03:29
A friend of mine told me about this website (I discovered metal with him two weeks ago) and one or two years later I became a member and with SoM I discovered almost all the bands that I love

Saturday 17 July 2010 - 12:53:40
I was searching in google some new metal bands,it was in 2009.but only now I log in here0 0 0

Saturday 17 July 2010 - 15:47:49
I was trying to find out what genre a band called Amaran fall into. So i googled it and ended up here. Still can't figure out what genre they are! This site says Power Metal but i don't think so.

Tuesday 20 July 2010 - 22:24:05

citation :
MothandMoon says : I was trying to find out what genre a band called Amaran fall into. So i googled it and ended up here. Still can't figure out what genre they are! This site says Power Metal but i don't think so.

Sadly as being totally made by members , the dite might have some mistakes . If you find out what it is and you are sure of it , please feel free to change it 0

Wednesday 21 July 2010 - 04:06:08

citation :
1Archon1 says :

citation :
MothandMoon says : I was trying to find out what genre a band called Amaran fall into. So i googled it and ended up here. Still can't figure out what genre they are! This site says Power Metal but i don't think so.

Sadly as being totally made by members , the dite might have some mistakes . If you find out what it is and you are sure of it , please feel free to change it 0

But when I try to change something or add a video I get penalty points. So now I give up.

Sunday 26 September 2010 - 18:46:23
i googled the band Axemaster and this website was a link and Axemaster great band if u like the older 80s thrash