Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 18 October 2018 - 01:28:58

Haven't been on here in years, happy to see some people are still using this site.

Monday 26 November 2018 - 08:07:30

Good idea  

Tuesday 16 April 2019 - 23:00:21

Yesterday I saw on the news that the French Notre Dame church burned down.  That sucks because so many irreplacable old artifacts were lost.  One of my favorite magazines is Archaeology Magazine and I've read about some of the old history of Europe.

Thursday 31 October 2019 - 05:01:00

I probably made at least forty points tonight updating the band profile for Exhorder .  They've had three lineup changes, so I added the ending year for the previous members and then the pertinent data for the new members.  From there I went to all five of the band members profiles to add such info as birth dates, places of origin and three photos apiece.  It took a lot of time to do this.  But this is a way that you newcomers can build up your points.  I only did it because I'm working on a review for this band's latest album.  So I might as well pick up those points along the way.

Tuesday 12 November 2019 - 20:01:20
PhoenNix says : If you don't think that we're right for each other
Well I'm a hustler and a player and you I'm not a stayer,
I know you wan draw card say me just can't perform. krunker

At first sight I thought that you might be a rap music lyricist, but then I clicked that link to see that you're a gamer.  Well have fun with your games and rock out to some metal while you're at it.

Sunday 05 January 2020 - 20:44:31

Glad to see forums are still alive. Happy to be a new member

Sunday 05 January 2020 - 23:19:11

Glad to have you here and welcome to the SoM community.  I went to your profile and noticed that you haven't added any of your favorite bands yet.  What are your favorite genres?

Sunday 12 January 2020 - 17:59:11
hack says : Glad to have you here and welcome to the SoM community.  I went to your profile and noticed that you haven't added any of your favorite bands yet.  What are your favorite genres?

Black Metal

atmospheric Black Metal

raw Black Metal

black/death metal

black/doom metal

funeral Doom Metal

death/doom metal

old school Death Metal

Sunday 12 January 2020 - 19:24:41

I like Death Metal too.  Right now I'm running Kataklysm on shuffle, with five of their albums on one of my mp3 players.  Last year I was intrigued with Kaleikr - Heart of Lead.

Monday 17 February 2020 - 08:32:23

Whatever happened to that band skinless?