Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 28 July 2017 - 12:17:35
hack says : I usually click on some google ads to help support the webzine.  But I clicked one that keeps on coming up, even on the google search page, every time for about three weeks.  It's called Truth finder and they want me to spend fifty bucks to purchase their services.  So I disabled their ability to constantly hound me.  Now I can't log in to SoM on Google Chrome and I can only log in through Mozilla Firefox.  I don't like this inconvenience. I'm working on a review and just finished the four paragraphs of the body content.  So I will write the introduction and conclusion tommorrow.  I added a video today via firefox, so I hope that it works out.

That may be due to the reworks made on the website. I read a few people had trouble logging in when they started changing some things, so if you think the problem isn't on your side maybe messaging Kivan is a good idea.

Saturday 29 July 2017 - 04:25:15

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep that in mind.  Via Firefox.

Friday 29 September 2017 - 14:20:11

Guys, i just found out and added those new guys... Down Against The Kings, Honestly i think it's worth listening, at least give it a try.
They released about a month ago their debut single Selfish Game - kinda Metalcore and rocky style.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkhmz8oRTU8
www.facebook.com/DownAgainstTheKings

What do you guys think about it??

best,

matt

Sunday 03 December 2017 - 20:27:33

Been ages since I logged in, new site got me by surprise. Feels weird, but changes I like!

Thursday 08 February 2018 - 21:21:38

Hello there we are looking for a few Metal Songs for our new Internet Radio Metal Station. (Launching in the next couple of weeks)

Any artist/bands in the rotation get a profile page to direct listerners on where to buy there music and if you have a twitter account we tweet directly to your notifications when you music is played.

Any interest can reach out to us at our stations email.

Thank you

MPG Radio  

Friday 16 February 2018 - 19:27:38

Hi! How can I back to old version of the site?

Sunday 25 February 2018 - 01:17:17
Tagroth says : Hi! How can I back to old version of the site?

I don't think that's an option!

Sunday 25 February 2018 - 01:27:20

The General Forum is DEAD. R.I.P good old times.

Thursday 06 September 2018 - 13:33:43

I don't know what I'm doing...

Thursday 04 October 2018 - 15:27:21

So, mods are completely gone on this side eh

No surprise, it's no fun moderating a wasteland i guess