Ready... action! >> Favourite Anime Movies/Series?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 10 January 2011 - 14:42:56
I know of Ponyo, but haven't seen it either.

Monday 10 January 2011 - 22:02:22
Ughh, dude.

How could I forget about Castle in the Sky, Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, Tales of the Earthsea, and DMC (Devil May Cay)?? -.-"

I wanted to watch the Last Airbender movie...

My friend and I are avid Airbender fans, but she lives in California, and I'm in Georgia. :l

She went to go see it with her friend. She said it was awesome.

When my other friends started posting that the movie sucked, I always thought that it was because they never SAW the series like we and her did.

Btw... I've heard about Ponyo, but never SAW it. Is it good? What's it about, anyways?

Monday 10 January 2011 - 22:05:22
I've seen the Last Airbender series, and I really like it.
And let me tell you: the movie is so bad you'll be cringing the whole way through. Every actor sucks, and there are a lot of points that go unexplained and a lot of plotholes are presented because of it. The actor who plays Sokka doesn't even attempt to be funny.

Monday 10 January 2011 - 23:34:11

citation :
InfinityZero says : I've seen the Last Airbender series, and I really like it.
And let me tell you: the movie is so bad you'll be cringing the whole way through. Every actor sucks, and there are a lot of points that go unexplained and a lot of plotholes are presented because of it. The actor who plays Sokka doesn't even attempt to be funny.

Omg. D:

Sokka was hilarious in the series. >.<"

And so was Aang... ^^

Dang. Makes me not wanna go see it anymore. :l

Thursday 13 January 2011 - 15:13:46
lol Sokka was hilarious, the only moment i find really funny was when he kicks a firebender in the balls during the Fight at the Earth Kingdom village.
Monday 07 March 2011 - 19:35:08
my faves are:
Ergo Proxy
Ghost in the Shell Standalone Complex
Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2ND GIG
Trinity Blood (excellent animation but i Wish they've done better scriptwriting )
Elfen Lied
Kuroshitsuji
Kuroshitsuji II
Ranma 1/2
Fushigi Yuugi
Kara no Kyoukai (though i'm not impressed with the sequence of events)

I've seen the first two episodes of Darker than Black and i wasn't so impressed.
I like the plot of Shakugan no Shana but the animation's way too cute for me.
I wanna see Fairy Tail but i think it's gonna end up like One Piece. that is, if it's ever gonna end. sheesh.
I wanna see Hell Girl, jigoku Shoujo Futakumori, Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae, xxxHolic, xxxHolic Kei, xxxHolic Shunmuki, Rozen Maiden, Rozen Maiden: Traumend, Rozen Maiden: Ouverture, Ristorante Paradiso, Kurozaka, Petite Cossette, 11eyes, Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin, 07-Ghost, Angel Sanctuary, (see more)

Tuesday 08 March 2011 - 01:41:33
Fuck yeah Elfen Lied is awesome.
The MaNga, I mean. The anime left out about 50 chapters for no clear reason...

Saturday 14 May 2011 - 19:15:09
New ones:
Basilisk
Nana
Claymore

Saturday 14 May 2011 - 19:22:42

citation :
yinyang_cali says : I wanna see Fairy Tail but i think it's gonna end up like One Piece.

Hey, what's wrong with One Piece? And I didn't know that there was an anime of Fairy Tail.

Saturday 14 May 2011 - 19:37:07
Don't watch much anime, but here's a few

Movies:
Akira
Princess Mononoke

Series:
Dragon Ball Z
One Piece