Thrash Metal >> Favorite Crossover Thrash bands
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 17 March 2010 - 02:09:04
0  First song I heard was Aren't you Hungry, thought it was fucking great. Got that album not long after that. Just wish SOD was still recording.

Wednesday 17 March 2010 - 04:04:33
oh yeah man, they were fuckin legends, it'd be great if they did some kinds reunion tour or somethin. they'd be amazing Live i bet. check out their live album Rise of The Infidelsif you haven't already, there's one part after they finished playing the "ballad of Nirvana" song when Milano and Ian start calling out some guy in the audience for spittin on the stage0

Wednesday 17 March 2010 - 16:31:07
The Exploited, they're pretty much hardcore/punk but they have made their share that pretty much falls under crossover.

Wednesday 17 March 2010 - 16:46:08
Can anyone tell me what Crossover is on this site? Crossover sounds like two genres mixed together but that's almost every genre in existance.

Wednesday 17 March 2010 - 16:50:40
Thrast Metal and Hardcore into one. Bands like the one we're talking about, Stormtroopers of Death.

Wednesday 17 March 2010 - 17:02:00
I heard that traditional Heavy Metal combined with Hardcore became Thrash Metal, so you're telling me that a genre that is mixed with one of the genres that made itself becomes another genre?

Wednesday 17 March 2010 - 17:15:25
I pretty much went like Heavy Metal and Punk Rock made Thrash. Then Thrash and Hardcore, made crossover.

Wednesday 04 August 2010 - 11:22:13
Rumpelstislkin Grinder isnt really Crossover in my opinion. Is more a mixture of modern Thrash Metal with modern Grindcore.

To mention some of my favorite Bands: The Accüsed, Cryptic Slaughter, Ratos

Monday 25 October 2010 - 13:25:18

citation :
JosefDecker says : I pretty much went like Heavy Metal and Punk Rock made Thrash. Then Thrash and Hardcore, made crossover.

What about bands that are Thrash/Metalcore which is very common. Examples of this would be Trivium and Bullet For My Valentine.0 0 0 0

Monday 25 October 2010 - 13:34:45

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
JosefDecker says : I pretty much went like Heavy Metal and Punk Rock made Thrash. Then Thrash and Hardcore, made crossover.

What about bands that are Thrash/Metalcore which is very common. Examples of this would be Trivium and Bullet For My Valentine.0 0 0 0

I don't think, they sound very thrashy

Anyway, SOD, MOD, and Municipal Waste are some pretty good bands