Thrash Metal >> Favorite Crossover Thrash bands
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 14 March 2010 - 05:21:56
Crossover is probably one of my favorite sub-genres of music, i don't mean the weird ass shit that's filed under Crossover though (how the Hell does Hollywood Undead even get a place in Spirit of metal??).
some of my favorites are Crucial Unit, Municipal Waste, Leeway, S.O.D./M.O.D., DRI, Wehrmacht, Faction Zero, Nuclear Assault, SSS, Rumplestiltskin Grinder, Deadfall, The Accused, Ratos De Porao, Vio-lence, Malicious Grind, Gama Bomb, Toxic Narcotic, Carnivore, and Obscene Gesture. I may have left a few bands out but i think that's most of em.

Sunday 14 March 2010 - 13:32:01
Nuclear Assault , Vio-lence and Grinder .????..crossover ????????

Sunday 14 March 2010 - 13:55:52

citation :
bloody6strings says : Nuclear Assault , Vio-lence and Grinder .????..crossover ????????

0 0 0  I would love to see your face when reading this ! 0

Sunday 14 March 2010 - 14:44:27
my face was like

Sunday 14 March 2010 - 21:01:26

citation :
bloody6strings says : Nuclear Assault , Vio-lence and Grinder .????..crossover ????????

I always considered Nuclear Assault and Vio-lence to be Crossover-influenced. Malicious Grind was a great underrated Crossover thrash band that released one album called Welcome to Life back in '88 and disbanded. Rumplestiltskin Grinder is also a new-er Crossover band. i Hate it when the posts don't show the band i typed in

Monday 15 March 2010 - 09:55:19

citation :
Demogorefest says :

citation :

I always considered Nuclear Assault and Vio-lence to be Crossover-influenced. Malicious Grind was a great underrated Crossover thrash band that released one album called Welcome to Life back in '88 and disbanded. Rumplestiltskin Grinder is also a new-er Crossover band. i Hate it when the posts don't show the band i typed in

well, its your opinion , but as for violence there are no Crossover elements , their music is pure thrash for me , and i thought you were talking about Grinder the band not  Rumplestiltskin Grinder ...... i dont even know them :P ......

Monday 15 March 2010 - 17:52:07
0  I think Stormtroopers Of Death would count, am I right?

Monday 15 March 2010 - 21:59:46

citation :
bloody6strings says :

citation :
Demogorefest says :

citation :

well, its your opinion , but as for violence there are no Crossover elements , their music is pure thrash for me , and i thought you were talking about Grinder the band not  Rumplestiltskin Grinder ...... i dont even know them :P ......

check out Rumplestiltskin Grinder, they've gotta few videos up here on there SOM page, very cool new-age Crossover Thrash stuff. look for there music video called 'Stealing E.T.'
and regarding S.O.D.: they're probably my favorite Crossover band, and Billy Milano is my personal hero0

Monday 15 March 2010 - 23:38:15
I really liked SOD, so I checked out Method Of Destruction, they seemed more like a Hardcore group, really good stuff though.0

Tuesday 16 March 2010 - 22:38:19

citation :
JosefDecker says : I really liked SOD, so I checked out Method Of Destruction, they seemed more like a Hardcore group, really good stuff though.0

yeah, M.O.D. is more Hardcore sounding than SOD, but they've got waaay more albums out than SOD.  they put out 7 full lenghts, and an EP entitled Surfin' MOD (kind of a weird Surf-rock themed album)