Ready... action! >> Family Guy!
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 18 April 2011 - 02:27:27

citation :
InfinityZero says : Aww, everyone's talking about me! 0
Oh, and everyone watches R movies before they're actually 18--and most of the 

R18+ is banned from the shelves in Australia 0

Monday 18 April 2011 - 02:31:10
Tsshhh, that fucking sucks.
'Specially considering the fact that any movie will me automatically bumped to an R rating just 'cause of a 3-second shot of tits, which is ridiculous. Nudity should not quality for an R-rated movie.

...So, wait. Does that mean that highly significant films such as Clockwork Orange, The Godfather, Scarface and Requiem for a Dream are totally banned to minors? As if they're just vulgar, unintelligent piles of shit? Damn, I would take that as a huge insult.

Monday 18 April 2011 - 17:23:20

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :

yeah... whats the deal with Australia being so Moral and stuff? is the government there really Far right wing or somethin? I've heard alotta fun things are restricted over there0

Monday 18 April 2011 - 18:38:47

I was with some white friends, they laughed at this part. I wasn't, course you can imagine how awkward that was for me.

I don't watch Family Guy, Hell I don't watch much TV at all anymore. It all seems to be the same unintelligent humor, and such.

Monday 18 April 2011 - 18:47:41
All in all I don't Hate Family Guy,

it just has moments where I think,
that they make a jokes much longer than they need to. Like when Peter stubs his knee, and they drag on his "ahh... ahhh...." or a minute.

other times I think, "thats not funny, it's just fucked up"
Like the man in the coma, or the guy who survives the plane Crash then goes home to beat his wife.

Then again, thats just me.

Monday 18 April 2011 - 22:28:48
I'm like that with South Park actually. It has its moments, but there's the odd time I'm just sitting there going "...the fuck?". Guess I just have a slightly higher Threshold for offensive stuff, not a good thing by any Means though

Tuesday 19 April 2011 - 04:38:45

citation :
Demogorefest says :

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :

yeah... whats the deal with Australia being so Moral and stuff? is the government there really Far right wing or somethin? I've heard alotta fun things are restricted over there0

Yeah, if something is rated R18+ for being overly gory just like SAW yeah they might let it through. But if its rated R for being sexual it won't be let through, sometimes they have that kinda shit on pay TV but not on normal television. Also what shits me is that they have banned R rated games altogether and I turned into Rage guy when I Saw that. Our government is extremely over protective considering they completely banned fire arms in 1996 but let us have our knives.

The government in australia only care about its image. which is bullshit because there are more important things to worry about than if someone is wearing a Burzum or Intense Hammer Rage t-shirt Down the street.  

Tuesday 19 April 2011 - 05:49:40

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
Demogorefest says :

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :

Yeah, if something is rated R18+ for being overly gory just like SAW yeah they might let it through. But if its rated R for being sexual it won't be let through, sometimes they have that kinda shit on pay TV but not on normal television. Also what shits me is that they have banned R rated games altogether and I turned into Rage guy when I Saw that. Our government is extremely over protective considering they completely banned fire arms in 1996 but let us have our knives.

The government in australia only care about its image. which is bullshit because there are more important things to worry about than if someone is wearing a Burzum or Intense Hammer Rage t-shirt Down the street.  

damn man... thats going too far. its like the gov't is run by overly concerned Christian Mommies0
can you guys still have boomerangs Down there? those things can be pretty Lethal sometimes

Tuesday 19 April 2011 - 05:53:46

citation :
Demogorefest says :
damn man... thats going too far. its like the gov't is run by overly concerned Christian Mommies0
can you guys still have boomerangs Down there? those things can be pretty Lethal sometimes

Thats because we are, when it gets to the point were a politician says "shit" and the media rages on about if for months, I don't know what our gonvernment has in their head.

Ahaha, that reminded me that someone in an Aboringinal community tried to rob a corner store at Boomerang point. The police didn't even charge him 0

Tuesday 19 April 2011 - 13:39:19

citation :
miniradman says :
Yeah, if something is rated R18+ for being overly gory just like SAW yeah they might let it through. But if its rated R for being sexual it won't be let through.  

BULLSHIT! Why is it that gory movies only get 14+ and a quick shot of boobs gets R? Chrissakes, the parents that vote for this are like, berderline retarded. Why should Sex be worse than mutliation? Damn, boobs shouldn't even Warrant 14+; it should just get PG-13. It's like, you can protect people from being murdered or murdering, but you can't protect kids from having sex! They're gonna have Sex at some point--they're supposed to. Jesus.
And they wonder why so many kids are undereducated about sex/condoms/protection. Do you guys at least have Sex ed there?