Video Gaming >> Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 14 February 2012 - 21:44:25
SKYRIM! It's my current addiction, though right now I'm kind of MAD at it. Latest patch for 360 was supposed to FIX the weapon racks/plaques/display cases and it only made it worse.
Now they eat weapons and it is forever lost into the void. Way to make my moving into Hjerim a bigger pain. I was planning to move out of my little breezehome house in White run >.>

Tuesday 14 February 2012 - 22:16:54

citation :
Anex says : SKYRIM! It's my current addiction, though right now I'm kind of MAD at it. Latest patch for 360 was supposed to FIX the weapon racks/plaques/display cases and it only made it worse.
Now they eat weapons and it is forever lost into the void. Way to make my moving into Hjerim a bigger pain. I was planning to move out of my little breezehome house in White run >.>

I thought that was just a problem i had on my disc... I Hate when that happens, especially since i only put daedric artifacts on the weapon racks and display cases only to find them missing or jutting out of the ground and unable to be picked up when i go back to my home.

Sunday 02 September 2012 - 10:42:33
Skyrim has to be one of the most time consuming games I have been played since I was a little kid with pokemon and a gameboy. Truly addicting.

Sunday 09 December 2012 - 13:37:55
I must say guys, I'm a little disappointed with the Hearthfire DLC, I thought it would let you design your own house Sims style, but they pretty much do all the stuff for you, you just have to do it in steps. The customization options are terrible as well you know why? because there are none! You get no Freedom to design as you wish...

You pretty much spend good money on a big house that takes like 5ever (longer than forever) to build. It's a Waste

Sunday 09 February 2020 - 04:37:43

2020 and still relevant hahaha. I *had* to play in *again* on the switch.