Video Gaming >> Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 11 December 2011 - 01:37:31
yeah true that...

aww, I'm only level 16, and I bought the game the day it came out .

Has anyone finished the main story line?

Monday 12 December 2011 - 06:14:02
Well, when you don't have a job or go to school, it's hard not too play video games and smoke pot all the time
And yes, beat the main story line a couple weeks ago... I was hoping it'd be a little more, I dunno, epic. Without giving too much away, it just ends kinda abruptly

Tuesday 13 December 2011 - 12:11:11

citation :
Demogorefest says : Well, when you don't have a job or go to school, it's hard not too play video games and smoke pot all the time
And yes, beat the main story line a couple weeks ago... I was hoping it'd be a little more, I dunno, epic. Without giving too much away, it just ends kinda abruptly

oh well... that explains it

Yeah, I was kind of dissapointed with the ending. I was expecting, something a little more [if you know what I mean (the key phrase is "I was expecting something")]. You're totally right when you say it ends abruptly, which is one of the reasons why I loved Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion. It seems like the side missions were more "rewarding" (clue 2). But anyway, its still a hugeass game with still hundreds of hours of gameplay left to go. 

citation :
My favorite part of the game

man, my favourite part of the game are the bar fights. They're friken awesome because for some reason, I enjoy getting into Fist fights rather than Sword or using a bow and arrow.

Tuesday 13 December 2011 - 20:32:06
It took me forever to shoot all those damn gaurds in the knee...
Wednesday 14 December 2011 - 00:17:12

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
Demogorefest says : Well, when you don't have a job or go to school, it's hard not too play video games and smoke pot all the time

oh well... that explains it

Yeah, I was kind of dissapointed with the ending. I was expecting, something a little more [if you know what I mean (the key phrase is "I was expecting something")]. You're totally right when you say it ends abruptly, which is one of the reasons why I loved Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion. It seems like the side missions were more "rewarding" (clue 2). But anyway, its still a hugeass game with still hundreds of hours of gameplay left to go. 

citation :
My favorite part of the game

man, my favourite part of the game are the bar fights. They're friken awesome because for some reason, I enjoy getting into Fist fights rather than Sword or using a bow and arrow.

yeah, I was a bit upset that there was absolutely no compensation for essentially saving the entire fucking world... not even a Hand shake or a pat on the back just "go out and Kill some more shit." at The End of the Oblivion Crisis at least you got that badass set of  Dragon armor. Despite that, it's still game of the year in my book (mainly since i'm a huge nerd for that series).

Wednesday 14 December 2011 - 05:40:02
i haven't had a chance to play Skyrim yet. but i still play Daggerfall, Morrowind, and Oblivion on a regular basis (just can't get into the 1st one).
Wednesday 14 December 2011 - 07:09:03
oh dude, you're missing out. I mean, its very similar to Oblivion in many ways and somethings about Oblivon are better than Skyrim, but Skyrim is definately a masterpiece. The landscape is a work of art and... meh, I won't wreck it for you

citation :
yeah, I was a bit upset that there was absolutely no compensation for essentially saving the entire fucking world... not even a Hand shake or a pat on the back just "go out and Kill some more shit." at The End of the Oblivion Crisis at least you got that badass set of  Dragon armor. Despite that, it's still game of the year in my book (mainly since i'm a huge nerd for that series).

yeah, I was actually looking forward to what they had at The End, and as it turned out I was looking forward to nothing. But I thought the Dragon as a pet was badass. Its funny that the game which features no dragons gives you Dragon armor, and The One that doesn't you get fuck all.

Wednesday 14 December 2011 - 16:01:07
Wow what a game, played it at my mates house and it was mind blowing, it half price at the moment so I must get it!!!

down from £44 to £22

Wednesday 14 December 2011 - 21:17:14
i really wanna get this game now lol.
Thursday 15 December 2011 - 00:09:16

citation :
i really wanna get this game now lol.

should be

citation :
i really need to get this game now lol.