About Spirit of Metal >> Dying Forums
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 18 November 2011 - 00:16:00
I'm still trying to post as much as possible, does get a little depressing when no-one posts for like 2 days. Go on every day dudes!

Friday 18 November 2011 - 16:59:18

citation :
SevereAbomination says : I'm still trying to post as much as possible, does get a little depressing when no-one posts for like 2 days. Go on every day dudes!

I get annoyed to.

Sunday 27 November 2011 - 20:51:12
i think it is Sad to say that the English forums have died.

It just wants to make me

Sunday 27 November 2011 - 22:10:45

citation :
Scared says : i think it is Sad to say that the English forums have died.

It just wants to make me

Its not dead... sometimes we go into hibernation

Sunday 27 November 2011 - 22:18:07
Well i making a plea to all french users who can speak english by using their forums as you can see in my signiture.

Sunday 27 November 2011 - 22:26:23

citation :
Scared says : Well i making a plea to all french users who can speak english by using their forums as you can see in my signiture.

I've been trying to convice them for ages,
http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/forum/lire_topic-sujet-Greetings_From_The_Forgotten_Half_Of_SoM-id-30412-p-1-l-fr.html#1

wait... its deleted

Thursday 16 February 2012 - 13:40:21
you are probably right, but its just an idea and I think its worth a shot.

Friday 17 February 2012 - 09:15:59
I ve been lurking here lately. 0

Friday 17 February 2012 - 19:56:33

citation :
Raina says : I ve been lurking here lately. 0

I haven't seen you commenting that much.

Anyway, I think one of the bigger problems w/ the Eng. forums (may be the French one too--I never go over there) is that there're too many threads with little potential for conversation, like What Are You Listening to Right Now?, where a bunch of people go post a song they're listening to and don't make conversation with anyone else. There're a lot of threads like that, I find.