About Spirit of Metal >> Dying Forums
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 01 May 2011 - 12:46:08
@ miniradman
I'm french and i sometimes come on english forums and i think it's a good idea because there is many people on french forums and not on english forums so you should invite french people on english forums and if they are not able to speak english really good  they could use google translation or something like that

Sunday 01 May 2011 - 13:45:38

citation :
pure_fucking_metal_666 says : @ miniradman
I'm french and i sometimes come on english forums and i think it's a good idea because there is many people on french forums and not on english forums so you should invite french people on english forums and if they are not able to speak english really good  they could use google translation or something like that

Thanks mate, I'll give it a go. Because After All, there is Nothing to loose 0

Monday 02 May 2011 - 02:12:25
Ok, well I'm going to invite them... Those who don't like it, Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace 0

Monday 02 May 2011 - 02:54:16
Sorry for the flooding but I think  it would be better if people added comments to my already poor opening post 0

http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/forum/lire_topic-sujet-Greetings_From_The_Forgotten_Half_Of_SoM-id-30412-p-1-l-fr.html#1

Monday 02 May 2011 - 04:53:16
I'll convince them!

Monday 02 May 2011 - 23:34:42
I'm not sure they will come by thousands to revive english forums for a long time (this is not our mother langage, Google translation or not) ;)
I will post sometimes here, but unfortunately not everyday.

Tchôsss

Saturday 22 October 2011 - 01:06:54

citation :
Apophis2036 says : I'm not sure they will come by thousands to revive english forums for a long time (this is not our mother langage, Google translation or not) ;)
I will post sometimes here, but unfortunately not everyday.

Tchôsss

wait... there are thousands

Deja Vu anyone?

Thursday 17 November 2011 - 21:47:20
What i'm seeming to find is that its a certain group of people who use the forum often. There are many people who amke 1 or 2 posts then never bother again, the forums should be advertised more throughout spirit of metal. There are some people with over 1000 messages posted and people who have been for the same amount of time as them and all the have posted is 1 or 2, mainly because they are inactive.

Thursday 17 November 2011 - 21:58:13

citation :
Scared says : What i'm seeming to find is that its a certain group of people who use the forum often. There are many people who amke 1 or 2 posts then never bother again, the forums should be advertised more throughout spirit of metal. There are some people with over 1000 messages posted and people who have been for the same amount of time as them and all the have posted is 1 or 2, mainly because they are inactive.

at the moment I'm inactive because I have some personal issues to deal with (like school). Otherwise I'd be here all the time

Thursday 17 November 2011 - 22:04:32
The forums seem to be building up again. Yay!

I'm always here, don't expect me to leave