Musicians >> Do You Sing and/or Growl?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 06 January 2011 - 01:57:53
What Growling method do you perfer?

Friday 07 January 2011 - 14:58:11
for you serious singers out there, you can practice all you want but if your doing it the wrong way you can potentially fuck your throat up, i would suggest droppin a few dollars and use this video. helped my growl and scream range, and rarly do i fuck my throat up after a long session. this teacher has coached some of the biggest names in metal today.  the home page has a pretty impressive list of who shes had as clients.

www.melissacross.com/home.php?

Friday 22 July 2011 - 23:43:34
yeah I can growl and shriek pretty well I guess. The band I had for like a week told me I sounded like Glen Benton on Icon of Evil. . . . . that sucks.

Saturday 23 July 2011 - 00:11:33
Been a while since I posted here. Well, I am able to growl very well, but I am still attempting to get my shriek correct. I've tried all the techniques people have told me, but nope, still can't do shrieks.

The way my growls sound are similar to Immolation and The Monolith Deathcult (more on the latter).

Besides growls, I am able to sing also. I guess my Voice is a baritone or around that regularly, but Beyond that, I can do up to soprano (extremely hard for me though ).

Saturday 23 July 2011 - 04:34:55
I'm able to growl and shriek quite well if I have lots of water when I do it. But I cannot Master the FRY scream though

Saturday 23 July 2011 - 10:19:57

citation :
miniradman says : I'm able to growl and shriek quite well if I have lots of water when I do it. But I cannot Master the FRY scream though

Sometimes your Voice isn't able to handle a type of scream in all. Everybody's Voice is different so it is perfectly possible that you can't do certain screams

Saturday 23 July 2011 - 14:26:51

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :
miniradman says : I'm able to growl and shriek quite well if I have lots of water when I do it. But I cannot Master the FRY scream though

Sometimes your Voice isn't able to handle a type of scream in all. Everybody's Voice is different so it is perfectly possible that you can't do certain screams

It's not true! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!....

Sunday 24 July 2011 - 11:27:56

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :

Luke, You can't scream in anyway you like:

Sunday 24 July 2011 - 13:24:00

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :

Luke, You can't scream in anyway you like:

Well, the funny thing is that Luke is actually my real name

but shhhhh

Sunday 24 July 2011 - 19:49:06
No, serious?