Black Metal >> Cradle Of Filth
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 30 May 2008 - 12:10:03
I do like them . They might not be the truest band like all the other black metal posers , but they still create nice atmosphere .

Sunday 01 June 2008 - 10:10:29
Bought the album Live bait for the dead and oh my GOD i never thought that they would be that good live. im tempted now to go and buy the DVD and scare the shit out of my brother by making HIM watch it

Saturday 14 June 2008 - 13:02:27
Even if it's not one of my favourites, C.O.F is a great band which has really its place in the Pantheon of Metal. They created a unique style in the early 90's and influenced many( symphonic horror ) black metal bands. Cult!

ps: Hi, Sam!

Thursday 19 June 2008 - 02:16:32

citation :
GothiclyRomanticPoet say :

citation :
NaTyMeTaL say : Hahaha Yes me 2. ive see HIM normal in photos n well i looks different of course but he looks very cute, he has a model face lol0

but if he was actually a model, no one would like HIM then haha0

Hahahaha yes that's true, but well i would like HIM0

Wednesday 25 June 2008 - 16:44:27
I do like them ! Nise music

Tuesday 08 July 2008 - 15:22:02

citation :
rafflesia say :  i cant stand it!!!!!!!0

This Person has my vote ^^

Thursday 29 January 2009 - 15:24:23
i havent heard the word "poser" used since i was in the 6th grade. 0  grow up a lil.

Friday 30 January 2009 - 06:26:01
Yep, it has become cool to dislike CoF.

I really like them, even their new stuff. Like LiegeLord said, they have a unique music style, but better than that, they're good at their style. However, I can't stand them Live (I saw them two times and please.... never Again).

About Dani being cute... well, here in Portugal and in Brazil we call HIM "O Esquilo Satânico" ("The Satanic Squirrel"). Ouch, stop throwing things at me! Ouch! >_<

Friday 30 January 2009 - 09:03:09

citation :
About Dani being cute... well, here in Portugal and in Brazil we call HIM "O Esquilo Satânico" ("The Satanic Squirrel"). Ouch, stop throwing things at me! Ouch! >_<

satanic squirrel???squirrel????
however i like the squirrel's band too(up until the ep from the cradle to enslave)
the principal of Evil made flesh and the cruelty and The Beast are amazing albums!!!

Friday 30 January 2009 - 16:12:38

citation :
Earine say :

0 0 0 0 .............0 0 0 0 
That was really great......i cant stop laughing!!!!....i cant catch my breath  0