Musicians >> Best metal Vocalist
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 18 February 2012 - 23:51:01

citation :
Sstevemichael says : how to become a famous singer

1. Try out for "American Idol"

Gee, I wonder why John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Maynard James Keenan, Garm, and Aretha Franklin didn't go on American Idol. They must not be real singers after all.

Friday 02 March 2012 - 03:33:53
I like how you threw Garm in there.

The best vocalist in metal is Hansi Kursch. The guy from Convulse has some pretty solid death growls too, although it could just be because I have the remastered version of World Without GOD and they put the vox really high in the mix.

but yeah, Hansi. He's better than sex.

Friday 02 March 2012 - 14:40:14

citation :
Enigmatick says : I like how you threw Garm in there.

The best vocalist in metal is Hansi Kursch. The guy from Convulse has some pretty solid death growls too, although it could just be because I have the remastered version of World Without GOD and they put the vox really high in the mix.

but yeah, Hansi. He's better than sex.

Hansi's good but I dislike his pronounced accent

Tuesday 16 April 2013 - 04:59:58
My favorite vocalists are probably...this is hard.
Clean: Denis Shaforostov (Make Me Famous)
Screams: Chris (CJ) McMahon (Thy Art Is Murder)

Monday 29 April 2013 - 19:21:44
Always thought Miljenko Matijevic from "Steelheart" had excellent vocal range...he sure could hit those notes...

Friday 14 June 2013 - 10:20:58
Speed/power metal: Michael Kiske, Andy Deris.
Thrash/death metal: Chuck Schuldiner, Tom Araya.
I consider them to be the best in their genres.

Friday 14 June 2013 - 16:52:18

citation :
AdrianWolf says : 
Chuck Schuldiner, Tom Araya.
I consider them to be the best in their genres.

You know, I'm just gonna come right out with this.
I've never understood why Schuldiner is regarded as such an amazing death Metal vocalist. Don't get me wrong, he's a Maniac when it comes to playing guitar, but his vocals have always come off as sort of standard to me. Have you listened to anything from early Autopsy, Dismember, or Cryptopsy? Those are probably my favourite death Metal vocalists, right there.

Friday 14 June 2013 - 20:04:49
Sure I listened to them. Chuck was (and will be) my favourite musician. It's just my own mind...

Saturday 15 June 2013 - 16:06:19
My brother keeps telling me to listen to their post-Spiritual Healing stuff. Apparently Death went from good to amazing after that.

Saturday 15 June 2013 - 19:12:57
Two albums I listen to nearly every day on my mp3 player: "Human" and "Symbolic"