Musicians >> Best metal Vocalist
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 30 November 2011 - 11:21:46

citation :
ryan5 says : James Hetfield is the best vocalist in metal.

lol? No Way! During the whole Metallica career his Voice wasn't good nor outstanding.

Wednesday 30 November 2011 - 13:07:22

citation :
Panzerjager says :
lol? No Way! During the whole Metallica career his Voice wasn't good nor outstanding.

When i Saw Metallica live, it was as if i was listening to them on record. Hetfields vocals were unchanged, the same on record. He can sing his songs probably better on stage then on record, and he actually did his ahhh screams after words. Plus he carries a certain persona on stage. He connects with the audience, i mean they are fucking huge but still they (Metallica) love their fans. As someone was saying about Slayer, they just Wanted to play ( some concert ) and do the barry. Metallica connect and Hetfield is an amazing vocalist. You can't deny that.
Wednesday 30 November 2011 - 13:53:57
James Hetfield's Voice is just bad.

citation :
ryan5 says :

but still they (Metallica) love their fans

Explain LuLu.

Wednesday 30 November 2011 - 14:02:13

citation :
Mercenarion says : James Hetfield's Voice is just bad.

citation :
ryan5 says :

but still they (Metallica) love their fans

Explain LuLu.

LuLu= attempt of Suicide by the band or an attempt to gain popularity among Velvet fans

About Metallica's performance: I've never noticed he sings better live than on recs. Wait... he can't do his old Voice like on KTA or MoP anymore.

Interaction with the crowd? Nothing more or less than any other band of similar size. Well, of course they love their fans. They give them money and support. Only one band doesn't love their fans: bmth.

Slayer went on automatical pilot a few years ago and all members of the band feel that they are still very popular but their body can't handle it anymore (no kidding here)

Thursday 01 December 2011 - 02:14:58
There's not much to say about Lulu. Personally, ive only heard bits and its not exactly what i like. I dont really know what it is. Maybe it's for popularity maybe it has an Intrinsic value for the band?

Yes they love their fans because of the money etc they get from them. As you said every other band would do the same. I cant explain it, it's just what i think. (Everyone knows this, but the reason for Hetfield being unable to perform at his best is because his Voice blew out. But man, he was on top of his game at my concert)
Friday 02 December 2011 - 08:43:11
Kelly Sundown Carpenter. Just watch the Outworld song Warcry to see what I mean.
His idol and inspiration is Dio, so that gives you an idea.

Wednesday 18 January 2012 - 18:18:46
I Forgot about this guy, its Ronny Hansen from Vaakevandring and now in Antestor.

Wednesday 15 February 2012 - 14:11:24
how to become a famous singer

Millions of people believe they have what it takes to become a famous singer. For you to break through, you will need more than just talent. You will need patience, dedication and perhaps even a little luck. Give yourself a chance by taking the right steps to get ahead.

1. Try out for "American Idol"
This may be the long shot, but others have tried and succeeded, so why not you? Find out when the show is going on the Road to audition talent, and arrive plenty early.

2. Try a Talent Agency
Seek out talent agencies or a singing agent, and find out which ones are willing to take a look at new talent. Talent Box provides an online resource with a wide variety of agents seeking musically qualified new artists.

3.Try acting and singing
Try acting and singing in new media formats, such as Youtube. To stand out, you must be creative in these videos. Get friends together to create a WEB series to showcase your talent

4. make sure you love singing and acting as an art form, and that you are not solely in it for the fame and money.

5. Take Voice lessons. Lessons are great for novice singers to learn proper singing practices, as well as for experienced singers who Wish to further develop their technique

Learn more tips and guice about how to become a famous singer here

Thursday 16 February 2012 - 10:13:10
Just what we needed here at this discussion

Saturday 18 February 2012 - 22:28:22

citation :

Fifth circle
Registered the : 2010-06-28

Just what we needed here at this discussion

Lol 0

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team