About Spirit of Metal >> About this forum
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 04 May 2011 - 18:55:51

citation :
miniradman says :
That forum was literally 2 days old and didn't have that many topics on it anyway 0

Oh, I didn't notice. I'm sorry if we didn't give it much of a chance.

Monday 04 May 2015 - 09:38:33

why i cant find diamanda galas in here?? WHYYY
thats all..

Saturday 19 May 2018 - 05:30:32

I was just notified about a comment on my review of My Ticket Home and it turned out to be an advertising link.  I don't think that it was a legitimate comment.

Friday 28 June 2019 - 05:13:03

There are still a lot of points to be made on this webzine.  I probably made about fifty points tonight by updating a band's lineup and then adding info and photos for all of their active performers.

But I'm concentrating on writing reviews.  My next project is Possessed - Revelations of Oblivion.

Monday 18 November 2019 - 19:44:00

Hi all ! i have just registered at spirit of metal, it was and is my favourite metal site that helped me a lot discovering great bands and songs but the new site design took away these possibilities for me :( . Next days i ll write to the forum my suggestions and what i dont like anymore so spirit of metal could be my metal spirit as it was !

Friday 27 December 2019 - 04:35:53

That sounds like it might be interesting to read.  It took me some time to get acquainted with their new format too.I just went over to your profile and you haven't added your favorite bands or album collection yet.    

Monday 30 December 2019 - 02:51:31

Well the French didn't invite us to go over there and vote.  But they are holding a year end survey to find out what the best albums were for this year.  I went over there and voted for my top ten.  Maybe you could have the audacity to tell them what your top ten best albums of 2019 are.  https://www.spirit-of-metal.com/discussions/fr/Top-general-2019/60771/5#4

It looks like they've got a weak turn out this year, so your vote should count and might make a difference for this event.

Saturday 11 January 2020 - 18:26:05

I would like to write some of the things i dont like in this new site design with the hope that they will be fixed :
The search got worst . Before i could search and discover new bands , now i cant. When i search a style for example epic black, with 5 stars doesnt appear any band, this should be as before , 5 stars for the epic black bands only , not totally the stars for all the bands. Also i cant scroll down to eternity to see all the bands for one style , we should have a list as before so we could see many bands on the page . I cannot scroll down the page for 200 bands with 1 2 stars ... Pls make it as before , it is impossible to see and find new bands as it is now, especially bands with less stars...Before i had discovered many great and less known bands , now i cant ...

Tuesday 30 June 2020 - 23:09:31

I just joined today and so far the site seems perfect except for one thing..I haven't figured out how to add pictures to some of my posts..