Black Metal >> best black metal bands in norway
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 17 October 2009 - 22:21:34

citation :
Broken says :

citation :
headbanger_girl says : i think that'S Burzum or Gorgoroth or Mayhem . i don't know who is the best but i love that bands 0

well, Varg is a cool guy, but his music sucks a little,Gorgoroth is more gay metal now, so  
Mayhem is the best : D

Luckily Gorgoroth is no longer gay, Gaahl has left the band and Metal altogether ( i think he's gonna focus on this goofy Folk-Ambient Side Project of his called Wardruna or something) and the new Gorgoroth album should be out soon and without Gaahl or King, just Infernus and some other former Gorgoroth members.

Sunday 18 October 2009 - 16:38:29

citation :
Broken says :

citation :
headbanger_girl says : i think that'S Burzum or Gorgoroth or Mayhem . i don't know who is the best but i love that bands 0

well, Varg is a cool guy, but his music sucks a little,Gorgoroth is more gay metal now, so  

What are you talking about? Burzums music is extrordinary, it set the standard for ambient Black Metal everywhere. Listen to Jesus Tod and tell me that his music sucks. How was Gorgoroths music gay? Is this all because Gaahl is gay? Sure, he is a metal poser, but his sexuality should make no difference to the overall sound of Gorgoroth. I personally quite liked his vocal style, although Pest is better, and he has returned to Gorgoroth.

Oh and especially since Gaahl isn't even IN Gorgoroth anymore. Anyone who calls this gay metal deserves to be shot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BoDlQr-EPE

Gorgoroth and Burzum > Mayhem

citation :
Demogorefest says : Luckily Gorgoroth
is no longer gay, Gaahl has left the band and Metal altogether ( i
think he's gonna focus on this goofy Folk-Ambient Side Project of his
called Wardruna or something) and the new Gorgoroth album should be out soon and without Gaahl or King, just Infernus and some other former Gorgoroth members.

Are you kidding?!? Wardruna is fantastic!

You guys know absolutely nothing about Black Metal, what is wrong with you? The new Gorgoroth is 2 previous members of Gorgoroth (Tormentor and Pest), Infernus, and Boddel and Tomas Asklund.

Gaahl never made Gorgoroth "Gay", his sexuality didn't reflect the music whatsoever. If the lyrics were about anal sex then I'd more than likely agree with you. What is wrong with nowaday metalheads? They're so judgemental and think even the slightest things impact music when they don't. If Gaahl had never told us, you wouldn't have known the difference.

Oh and Gaahl has a lot of side projects such as Gaahlskaag.

Now I think Gaahl is a poser, but not for his sexuality, and you're judging him on something that makes no difference to Gorgoroth or Black Metal. Infernus IS Gorgoroth, and Infernus is better WITH Gorgoroth, but you guys are just being stupid.

Oh, and the new Gorgoroth album leaked. It is absolutely fantastic, best Black Metal release in years.

Sunday 18 October 2009 - 16:51:05

citation :
JoeNoctus says :

What are you talking about? Burzums music is extrordinary, it set the standard for ambient Black Metal everywhere. Listen to Jesus Tod and tell me that his music sucks. How was Gorgoroths music gay? Is this all because Gaahl is gay? Sure, he is a metal poser, but his sexuality should make no difference to the overall sound of Gorgoroth. I personally quite liked his vocal style, although Pest is better, and he has returned to Gorgoroth.

Oh and especially since Gaahl isn't even IN Gorgoroth anymore. Anyone who calls this gay metal deserves to be shot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BoDlQr-EPE

calm Down body,  I was just kiddin, so take it easy.

Sunday 18 October 2009 - 19:51:43

citation :
Broken says :
calm Down body,  I was just kiddin, so take it easy.

Kidding in a serious topic without giving a sign of Sarcasm =/= Good idea

You suck at humour.

Saturday 30 January 2010 - 16:12:06

My favorite norwegian black metal  band:

Limbonic Art

Lycanthropy

Odium

Endezzma

Monday 01 February 2010 - 20:23:56
Emperor! No one even close...

And then we have some British lads..Annal Nathrakh...Might be a bit more Extreme metal though..But Hell they Kick ass!!

Monday 08 February 2010 - 12:21:21
Darkthrone is the best Black Metal band from Norway in my opinion, and then it's Emperor,Immortal,Mayhem and Burzum.
All good bands.

Monday 08 February 2010 - 12:28:07

citation :
JoeNoctus says :

citation :
Broken says :

citation :

citation :
Demogorefest says : Luckily Gorgoroth
is no longer gay, Gaahl has left the band and Metal altogether ( i
think he's gonna focus on this goofy Folk-Ambient Side Project of his
called Wardruna or something) and the new Gorgoroth album should be out soon and without Gaahl or King, just Infernus and some other former Gorgoroth members.

Are you kidding?!? Wardruna is fantastic!

You guys know absolutely Nothing about Black Metal, what is wrong with you? The new Gorgoroth is 2 previous members of Gorgoroth (Tormentor and Pest), Infernus, and Boddel and Tomas Asklund.

Gaahl never made Gorgoroth "Gay", his sexuality didn't reflect the music whatsoever. If the lyrics were about anal sex then I'd more than likely agree with you. What is wrong with nowaday metalheads? They're so judgemental and think even the slightest things impact music when they don't. If Gaahl had never told us, you wouldn't have known the difference.

Oh and Gaahl has a lot of side projects such as Gaahlskaag.

Now I think Gaahl is a poser, but not for his sexuality, and you're judging him on something that makes no difference to Gorgoroth or Black Metal. Infernus IS Gorgoroth, and Infernus is better WITH Gorgoroth, but you guys are just being stupid.

Oh, and the new Gorgoroth album leaked. It is absolutely fantastic, best Black Metal release in years.

Hahahaha nice on fella, well said.
I have to agree with you on all what you said, and the 2009 Gorgoroth album was excellent.

Saturday 17 April 2010 - 21:28:15
my favorite is [B][U]MORGUL[/U][/B] and [B][U]GORGOROTH[/U][/B], but I like Immortal too...

Tuesday 27 April 2010 - 21:22:31
for me in Norway is Dimmu Borgir, only cause i love the symphonic sound they brought to it

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team