Hell >> Your Greatest Fear
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 04 August 2011 - 22:34:56

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
miniradman says :
And yes, I believe the Mayans were and intellegent race. But they were, by no Means Psychic. How do we know that their calander ends because The End of the world? What if it just represents The End of somekind of era, like how our calander ends on December the 30th.

Mini, their calendar NEVER said anything about The End of the world. Their calendar tracked stars over a thousand-year-plus period, and the only reason the calendar ends is because the path of stars is cyclical and starts over. Ever wonder why people are mentioning the planets aligning? That's because the calendar starts with the planets all aligned and goes from there. The calendar is simply starting over. I have no idea why people misconstrue that as meaning The End of the world.

uhhh, I know that
I don't think I remember me saying that, I know that it coincides with the alignment of the; Earth, Sun and the center of the milky way. That is what their calander was based on, right?
I was saying that it's like our calander, it finishes, then starts from the beginning 

Friday 05 August 2011 - 02:38:19
Wait, you mean our Judaic calendar that counts years from Jesus' birth?
That calender is linear, not cyclical.
...Unless you're referring to just months and days of the week.

Friday 05 August 2011 - 09:33:39

citation :
InfinityZero says : Wait, you mean our Judaic calendar that counts years from Jesus' birth?
That calender is linear, not cyclical.
...Unless you're referring to just months and days of the week.

The 12 month cycle

Wednesday 31 August 2011 - 20:00:44
future

Wednesday 14 September 2011 - 14:08:59
mine would be Dying alone...
Wednesday 14 September 2011 - 19:45:59
afraid shoot stranger's (?

My fear is about the future and my work. Im afraid that If someday I receive and I wouldn't get a job

Sunday 25 September 2011 - 13:14:21
to Die by Drowning

Saturday 19 November 2011 - 23:51:17
Being kidnapped.  Death doesn't scare me, nor does physical Pain (within reason), but the idea of being trapped does.  Especially if I'm being sadistically tortured or put on some kind of reality-altering drug.  Drugs are another thing that scare me.  Even just smoking bud makes me feel like I'm not in control of myself.  I can't control what I'm thinking, and I don't like it.  My only non-alcoholic positive drug experience has been with ecstasy.  But as Far as hallucinogens go, I'd rather Die than try Acid or shrooms.

Thursday 02 August 2012 - 09:28:24
"Fear of things invisible is the natural seed of that which everyone in himself calleth religion" --Thomas Hobbes (Leviathan)

Monday 15 April 2013 - 16:29:51

citation :
blackhawk308 says : mine would be Dying alone...

Nawww...