Discussions about Music >> Other than Metal, any other music genres you like?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 11 August 2010 - 15:10:35
I like neofolk if it's done correctly. That'd include stuff like Ulver's 'Kveldssanger' album, and Empyrium's 'Weiland'. I highly recommend someone listen to Weiland, even if you're a metalhead it's an incredible album.

I also like Dead Can Dance, and an electronic band called Kraftwerk. (Though I don't like any other electronic bands). I'm good for classical music too, especially the piece 'Toccata and Fugue'.

Wednesday 11 August 2010 - 23:23:10

citation :
InfinityZero says : I like neofolk if it's done correctly. That'd include stuff like Ulver's 'Kveldssanger' album, and Empyrium's 'Weiland'. I highly recommend someone listen to Weiland, even if you're a metalhead it's an incredible album.

I also like Dead Can Dance, and an electronic band called Kraftwerk. (Though I don't like any other electronic bands). I'm good for classical music too, especially the piece 'Toccata and Fugue'.
Kraftwerk is one of my childhood bands. It's one of the first bands I ever listened to.

Thursday 12 August 2010 - 05:04:52
I'm Addicted to metal. I have no idea if there is any other genre that I can like.
By the way, I'm a new member here. Hope that I will have a great time joining with you guy. 

Thursday 12 August 2010 - 12:53:43

citation :
annabie says : I'm Addicted to metal. I have no idea if there is any other genre that I can like.
By the way, I'm a new member here. Hope that I will have a great time joining with you guy. 

Welcome, annabie

Thursday 12 August 2010 - 15:01:57

citation :
dawn_of_metal says :
Kraftwerk is one of my childhood bands. It's one of the first bands I ever listened to.

Ah, really? What are some of your favorite Kraftwerk songs?
I've so far heard everything off their first album, Radioactivity, Autobahn, and Mesch-Maschine.

Thursday 12 August 2010 - 15:03:50

citation :
annabie says : I'm Addicted to metal. I have no idea if there is any other genre that I can like.

Listen to the songs "The Blue Mists of the Night' and 'Waldpoesie' by Emyrium. The first song is from their metal period and the other is from their folk period. Both periods are incredible, and the band is what got me into neofolk.

Thursday 12 August 2010 - 21:52:35

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
dawn_of_metal says :

Ah, really? What are some of your favorite Kraftwerk songs?
I've so far heard everything off their first album, Radioactivity, Autobahn, and Mesch-Maschine.
Don't know what their songs are called. It has been almost 10 years since I listened to them because we only had them in vinyl and our vinyl player is broken.

Friday 27 August 2010 - 00:59:59
Other kinds of music? Of course. Progressive Rock - Southern Rock - Blues/Blues Rock - Jazz Rock/Fusion and some Classical - Ethnic - Pop music. Of course after almost 30 years of listening i'm very proud because Hard Rock/Metal music -almost all genres- represents a very respectable 50% of my musical preferences.

Friday 27 August 2010 - 05:41:18
I've been listening to E.S. Posthumus for the last while. Some modern classical music that is amazing.

Friday 19 November 2010 - 21:03:00
I really like Dubstep and Dark Electro. Don't Judge me