Discussions about Music >> Last t-shirt/hoodie/patch/accessories you bought
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 20 May 2011 - 13:27:06

citation :
pavel says : you have Korn, disturbed and Rammstein patches on a battle jacket ?

Ummm, no?
I don't remember saying I had Korn or Disturbed, but I do have a Rammstein patch. Why, is that too 'poser' for you? xD
And I don't think I'd ever end up putting a Disturbed or Korn patch. Not into them enough. I can only ever really be a casual listener of nu metal--I don't take it too seriously.
If you wanna see it, here:
http://www.tshirtslayer.com/item/battle-jacket-310311
I warn you, it's pretty bare right now.

Friday 20 May 2011 - 19:29:51
cool man, I just thought I have read somewhere your post about those patches, so I just asked This big Burzum on the back kicks fucking ass !

Friday 20 May 2011 - 23:17:39

citation :
pavel says : cool man, I just thought I have read somewhere your post about those patches, so I just asked This big Burzum on the back kicks fucking ass !

Ah, okay. I think I mentioned earlier that I wore the jacket at a Disturbed and Korn concert, so maybe that's where you got confused?
...And would you believe I found that Burzum patch for $6? Along with that Tool patch for $2, of course. Can't wait for those two other patches to come in.

Tuesday 28 June 2011 - 20:48:43
Well here it is. Not everyone will like the bands on it, but a patched jacket is all about personal taste. I'm happy with it. It's not complete as a patched jacket never is.

The picture quality is poor, taken from my mobile.

Tuesday 28 June 2011 - 20:59:13
You bastard! 0
Now my battle jacket is going to look like shit compared to yours when I post it!
I tlooks really awesome. Great variety of bands--and no I don't like a few of the bands here but like you said--personal taste!
Mine will take forever to finish at the rate I'm going, but each time there's a significant change in it I'll be sure to post. And I'm going for a symmetrical approach with mine.
Maybe you should fill up the shoulders with studs or pins or something (I don't know how heavy all tthat would be so I'm not sure if that would be advisable or not).
Still, beautiful jacket! How much do you think you spent on all of that?

Wednesday 29 June 2011 - 12:30:06

citation :
InfinityZero says : You bastard! 0
Now my battle jacket is going to look like shit compared to yours when I post it!
I tlooks really awesome. Great variety of bands--and no I don't like a few of the bands here but like you said--personal taste!
Mine will take forever to finish at the rate I'm going, but each time there's a significant change in it I'll be sure to post. And I'm going for a symmetrical approach with mine.
Maybe you should fill up the shoulders with studs or pins or something (I don't know how heavy all tthat would be so I'm not sure if that would be advisable or not).
Still, beautiful jacket! How much do you think you spent on all of that?

About £200

Wednesday 29 June 2011 - 16:05:19
Nice jacket, Dreaming of making my own one day.

Just bought new camo shorts today

Wednesday 29 June 2011 - 16:19:17
£200? Jesus, that's like $400...
What patch places did you order from?
I personally used Hell's Headbangers, Warhead, Nuclear War Now, MAD Patcher, and eBay.

Wednesday 29 June 2011 - 18:21:25
eBay, T-shirtzone, Hell's Headbangers, Abyss Records, and some from the bands own websites.

Sunday 24 July 2011 - 22:08:05
Picked up a Cannabis Corpse shirt along with a Hail Of Bullets shirt at CIM yesterday. There's about a dozen merch booths with a massive selection of Brutal Death Metal, shawn Whitaker from Viral Load had one set up right by the main stage... I HAVE to get a picture with him and Shaun from Putrid Pile today.