Discussions about Music >> Last t-shirt/hoodie/patch/accessories you bought
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 18 May 2011 - 15:12:20
The last topic we had about this has been deleted. So here's another.

Wednesday 18 May 2011 - 15:17:26
I know Ive posted this before... but I just love the design on the front 0

It looks cooler in real life 0

Wednesday 18 May 2011 - 15:32:33
Wait, my thread about selling/trading got deleted?
Anyway...

I just ordered two patches for my battle jacket:

Nirvana 2002, a Swedish Death Metal band (one of the very first) who only released a couple of demos in their career. I own a compilation of theirs that has all of their songs on it, and it's pretty awesome. Aaaaaaand.....

Agalloch--don't think I need to introduce them. I'm putting these on either side of my Giant Burzum back patch. It'll look lovely--and just in time for the 'Tallica concert!

Wednesday 18 May 2011 - 15:34:32

citation :
InfinityZero says : Wait, my thread about selling/trading got deleted?
Anyway...

Nirvana 2002, a Swedish Death Metal band (one of the very first) who only released a couple of demos in their career. I own a compilation of theirs that has all of their songs on it, and it's pretty awesome. Aaaaaaand.....

Agalloch--don't think I need to introduce them. I'm putting these on either side of my Giant Burzum back patch. It'll look lovely--and just in time for the 'Tallica concert!

0  AWESOME!

Wednesday 18 May 2011 - 16:17:19

citation :
InfinityZero says : Wait, my thread about selling/trading got deleted?
Anyway...

I've very nearly finished my patched jacket. It's taken me about Six months. I have been putting off posting pics until it's finished. I will post pics soon.

Thursday 19 May 2011 - 05:56:37

citation :
InfinityZero says :

<3

I got a pretty pimpin' Blind Guardian shirt a little while back (had the Tales from the Twilight World cover art on it). Otherwise Nothing, but at MDF I'm gonna go to town with CDs and shirts and whatnot.

Thursday 19 May 2011 - 13:26:24

citation :
MothandMoon says :
I've very nearly finished my patched jacket. It's taken me about Six months. I have been putting off posting pics until it's finished. I will post pics soon.

Oh, I didn't even know you were making one--can't wait to see it.
Let's hope you arranged the patches in a nice way rather than pasting them randomly all over the place like most people do. 0
Kinda sucks how expensive those patches get, doesn't it? I usually can't find a patch on the 'net for less than $5.

Thursday 19 May 2011 - 13:57:22

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
MothandMoon says :

Oh, I didn't even know you were making one--can't wait to see it.
Let's hope you arranged the patches in a nice way rather than pasting them randomly all over the place like most people do. 0
Kinda sucks how expensive those patches get, doesn't it? I usually can't find a patch on the 'net for less than $5.

I'm kinda proud of it Everytime I go to concerts I get people saying nice things about it. I mostly have Power / Folk / Thrash / Death / Trad Metal patches/badges. I've spent a lot of money on it.

Friday 20 May 2011 - 01:50:07
Yeah, that's what I really like about battle jackets--they're great conversation-starters. I got lots of comments at the Disturbed/Korn one. When one song ended and there was a short 30 second break, a girl behind me tapped me on the shoulder and said "I Saw your Rammstein patch and I was all 'hey, Rammstein!' and I couldn't take my eyes off it the whole time."
So yeah, I totally know what you mean.
And now that I think of it, you say you started your jacket 6 months ago... that would've been around the same time I started mine. Although you're an adult with a job so you probably culminate patches faster than me.

Friday 20 May 2011 - 12:48:04
you have Korn, disturbed and Rammstein patches on a battle jacket ?