Death Metal >> Death Metal for a novice?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 03 February 2012 - 17:21:48

citation :
SevereAbomination says : Obituary got me into Death Metal and are still one of my favorite bands today. I think they're a lot more accessable than a ultra technical band like Origin, whose music (I think anyway) is more aimed at other musicians than your standard metalhead anyway.

Yeah, I'm digging Obituary so far.  A Tad too Brutal for me, but it's getting there and I've never heard of Origin, but they sound great.  You all know your Death Metal

Sunday 19 February 2012 - 06:34:48
Just trying to be open-minded and try new things.

RookieTee has been warned for this message

Wednesday 22 February 2012 - 14:45:36
I've got one for ya, i haven't seen it mentioned yet so correct me if i'm wrong, Jungle Rot, just good ole Death Metal, no matter which album you grab it'll be Brutal for the most part.

my first Death Metal band was a local band from around this Area ( really good stuff actually, it's a shame they broke up). Hell i may upload their only cd to youtube later this week and post it here :D.

anyway, excuse my text-based masonry skills, and go listen to Jungle Rot, NOW
Wednesday 07 May 2014 - 21:20:53

Monday 21 July 2014 - 09:27:29

Suicide Silence is a fresh release and definitely worth checking out if you're getting into deathcore..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j-KWMsfMeE&list=PLB4brr7vf-P795uJfnLIOlaHhVEowu8WT