Black Metal >> favorite Black/Thrash Bands
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 10 February 2010 - 17:59:28

citation :
Demogorefest says :

citation :
paul1349 says : Absu and DeathHammer.

Check out Deathhammer if you have not heard of them.
Norwegian Thrash Black Metal, sounds very old school 80s.

http://www.myspace.com/savageposerhunt

Deathhammer is pretty damn good, i love the old school style of em. and especially that they've been releasing demos on Cassessets in 20090   that shows REAL dedication.

Haha it's good stuff, old school is the way.

Wednesday 01 December 2010 - 15:14:32
I guess Immortal can be classed as Extreme Black Thrash (mebe).0

Wednesday 01 December 2010 - 15:36:10
Skeletonwitch

Sodom

Wednesday 01 December 2010 - 17:36:18

citation :
MothandMoon says : Skeletonwitch

Sodom

Fuck yeah, Skeletonwitch rule!! Gospel Of The Horns and and Blood Storm are great too

Wednesday 01 December 2010 - 23:19:39

citation :
psycho_metal says :

citation :
MothandMoon says : Skeletonwitch

Sodom

Fuck yeah, Skeletonwitch rule!! Gospel Of The Horns and and Blood Storm are great too

Hell yeah, Gospel Of The Horns rules, I recently bought their A Call to arms cd, and their first demo, The Satanist's dream. Australian Blackened Thrash Metal rules

Wednesday 01 December 2010 - 23:40:14

citation :
miniradman says : I guess Immortal can be classed as Extreme Black Thrash (mebe).0

Yeah, every Immortal album since At The Heart of Winter has been Blackened thrash... except for their last two albums... those are just mediocre run of the mill black metal.
But the album At The Heart of Winter... well... if you like great riffs you'll love that album. Soooo much awesome guitar work.

Thursday 02 December 2010 - 01:25:21

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
miniradman says : I guess Immortal can be classed as Extreme Black Thrash (mebe).0

Yeah, every Immortal album since At The Heart of Winter has been Blackened thrash... except for their last two albums... those are just mediocre run of the mill black metal.
But the album At The Heart of Winter... well... if you like great riffs you'll love that album. Soooo much awesome guitar work.

Yeah man... I already own all their albums.

Thursday 02 December 2010 - 04:33:05

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :

Totally agree At the Heart of Winter is hands Down their greatest album. Sons of northern Darkness wasn't too bad, but all shall fall was pretty awful.

Thursday 02 December 2010 - 05:04:35
I like all their releases. But not the poor quality demos and EPs

Friday 03 December 2010 - 08:27:57
Aura Noir and earlier Nocturnal Breed rules!