Hell >> Your Greatest Fear
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 08 January 2009 - 12:22:54
Stewie0 i am glad your having a great life (honestly) and hopefully you will continue like that but you better be prepared cause shit happens and it happens all the time.Just watch your back pal, dont let your guard down.So your fear (if i got it right) is that you are not able to control yourself?

Thursday 08 January 2009 - 20:53:09
Life itself is what is the must scary and afterlife what if you Kill yourself and life goes on.. pretty shitty

Thursday 08 January 2009 - 21:52:41
Archon-Yea.99% of the time im in an amazing mood.
But that one persent of the time,if im not completly isolated,then its a bad thing.
And i cant really let loose,i only get angrier and more hateful.

But thanks,and i hope your doing good yourself for 2 reasons:
1.Your a cool guy from what i know
2.Your a Firewind fan0

Thursday 08 January 2009 - 22:05:06
Yes i can see that you are always in a good mood.You are in this site for 4 days and you have writen 61 messeges.And Firewind own.How can i be from Greece and not be their fan?

Thursday 08 January 2009 - 22:15:48
Ha i like to keep avtive,if it appears im being to active you can just tell me to take a break and i will for a while.

And your from Greece?Ive always wanted to go there,is it a cool place?And hows the metal scene their,popular or underground or...?

Thursday 08 January 2009 - 22:45:31
Stop you from being active?Are you nuts?Greece is......a nice country (dont look at me, there are more normal people here).Especially after the last episodes it has become more lively 0 .About metal scene here.We have a lot of metal-lovers and small bands but the system is too hard.The bands must Fight their way to recognition and even if they do it is not sure they will stand out.

Thursday 08 January 2009 - 23:15:11
Well they have produced some nice bands,Firewind,Nightfall,Nightrage, and Acid Death :}

Thursday 08 January 2009 - 23:22:16
Sure we have created some nice bands but you must realize that in greece most metal-lovers have tried their luck and created bands.How many of those do you see?Most of them didnt hold even a year.

Friday 09 January 2009 - 00:35:30
Yes,but it was surely great years for music during the short time.
Are you in a band yourself? 

Friday 09 January 2009 - 12:23:42
No i am not, not at that moment.