Hell >> Your Greatest Fear
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 22 December 2008 - 04:45:00
One of my fears is churches. I have no fear of death and what will happen in my 'afterlife' and what i have in store, but i just cant stand the holy presence that the church has upon me

Monday 05 January 2009 - 21:19:45
You're right 1archon1 i do Hate it but i too love it in a weird way. Its like i want it to stop and i scream at myself to stop making mistakes and doing these things but i just cant...but then Again i love it because it makes me different and makes me stronger as a person...so no, your not a psycho...or maybe we both belong in a straight jacket....i wouldn't doubt it at all if i ended up like that...

Tuesday 06 January 2009 - 18:19:32
I really understand what you say An_Unspoken_Slave (hell you really have a big nickname 0 ).What i realized the last years is that anytime you can change and forget all your previous faults and start all over Again (remember that).The only problem is : do you really want to forget them?In my opinion those faults are the only way to get better, to stay away from those idiots who think they are better than you,me and all the others because they have a better life.The only end is The End of life, until that we choose our path.

Tuesday 06 January 2009 - 23:07:28
i see what your saying but can you really forget all those mistakes that you've made in the past? all those times you've fucked up and Hurt somebody or yourself leave Wounds in your soul that carry your Darkness deep inside them...i believe you can Live in denial about or grow from them, but forgettng about them is a different story. how can you just forget about the Agony inside that was result of them? and i've been stepped on so many times that i know too stay away from those fuckers who think their better than me.

Wednesday 07 January 2009 - 00:31:28
Yes you can.Cause in fact you are not fighting with the people that Hurt you but with your own self.And yes the scars will remain, you will never get truly healed but at least the Wounds will close.It is a decision.when i was talking about a steelskin i wanted to say not that you will pretent you Forgot but you really wont care.It is difficult but it is worth it.

Wednesday 07 January 2009 - 19:10:47
Like 1Archon1 and An_Unspoken_Slave, I fear myself terribly. I'm both my best friend and my worst enemy.

Wednesday 07 January 2009 - 19:57:33
Heh, welcome to the club then CreatioExMateria.

Wednesday 07 January 2009 - 20:53:59
yeah really...but i guess i dont understand what your saying...its confusing...how can i close Wounds but not the scars? to get over the fear and worthlessness? get rid of all Negative emotions but not the lesson learned? am i getting this right nor no?

Wednesday 07 January 2009 - 21:39:50
How can i explain in a language that it is not mine?The key are the emotions.Stop them and problem is solved(read the last pm).And damn the fear.Cant you understand that you fear being yourself?Thats the sickest of all.I really think that i am repeating myself. 

Thursday 08 January 2009 - 02:48:46
Honestly,i have a nice life and try to look to the positive side,but im worried that someone might "push my buttons" when im mad,and i might Kill them,and would have to go to jail.

But hopefully that doesnt happen,and that doesnt sound bad compared to youguys...no Offense,but it seems you have worse problems then I.