Hell >> Your Greatest Fear
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 09 December 2008 - 14:15:41
Sorry, i couldn't find a better place for this.
So, like the tittle says, what is your greatest fear, are you affraid of something or someone, and why?

For me, the only thing that scare me are Dolls 'coz we have a strange huge doll here, and i always feel like she is watching me.

Wednesday 10 December 2008 - 13:15:47
A doll?Your greatest fear is a doll?It is wierd 0 . I am only afraid of myself.Sometimes i cant control me and when this happens i turn against everyone and everything.I really tried to Fight this but nothing worked.

Wednesday 10 December 2008 - 18:24:07

citation :
1Archon1 say : A doll?Your greatest fear is a doll?It is wierd 0

Hahah, you should see her face, then you will understand me.

Wednesday 10 December 2008 - 23:45:52
Hell, you should hang her or cut her Head off 0.Or at least blindfold her.I am sure that you blame her for everything bad happens to you. 

Wednesday 17 December 2008 - 20:38:29
Dolls are pretty creepy...they just sit there and watch you...creepy...anyways...i fear myself because i cant Trust myself, i fear being alone, spiders, and...the future.

Thursday 18 December 2008 - 10:29:25
Dolls,spiders... whats wrong with you people 0 ??Why cant you have normal fears?An_Unspoken_Slave i have the same Self-fear problem not because i dont Trust me but because i cant control myself (or i really dont want to0 ).

Thursday 18 December 2008 - 21:27:11
 1Archon1 your the first to tell me that we share fears, no one has said that. I thought it was just me...thats cool

Friday 19 December 2008 - 12:53:38

citation :
1Archon1 say : Dolls,spiders... whats wrong with you people 0

Well, everyone has his own opinion, right?

Saturday 20 December 2008 - 07:28:31
Thats right psycho_metal.Anyone has the right to dream and fear.An_Unspoken_Slave i am happy you think like this but i dont feel it cool because i really Hate that fear (and i am sure you feel the same) and love it at the same time 0.Am i talking like a psycho?(not you psycho_metal)

Monday 22 December 2008 - 00:23:19
Hel has several meanings for whole mankind, but the only truly meanins is the place where every Torment is.